Chapter 19

President Ajojo walked around his office, on his hand he had the cellphone he got from minister Akin. He looked frustrated as he looks at the content on the phone. Harry walked in the office.

"I've been told you want to see me urgently." Harry says as he looks at his father.

"Tell me, what are you?"

"What?" Harry was caught off guard by the question.

"I'll repeat, what are you really?" President Ajojo asks as he looks serious.

"I'm... Your son. I don't understand why you asking me a weird question like this."

"Don't you call yourself my son, I don't father a gay!" President Ajojo snapped.

Harry was shocked by what his father just said.

"All this time you're busy doing nasty stuff with a man. I just can't believe my own son would be kissing another man!"

"I can explain."

"There's nothing to explain. All the evidence is here." President Ajojo gives Harry the phone with pictures of him kissing Tiro. Harry sees that the cellphone belong to Tiro.

"You're a disappointment to the Ajojo family. Imagine what people will say that their future President is gay."

"Where is the owner of the phone?" Harry demanded.

"Arg! My men killed him in the protest, they did us a favor.

Tears flocked in the eyes of Harry.

"How could you say such a thing! He didn't deserve to die, he was the love of my life. I hate you so much! Why do you have to be so heartless?"

"Don't you come here and tell me about love, you're busy sleeping with other men while I went the  distance for you to marry Nadia."

"I don't love Nadia, and since you want her to be part of this family why don't you marry her instead."

"Damn you!" President Ajojo hits Harry with a fist.

Harry laughs as he touches were he got hit. "I'm done with this sick family. I rather be poor than continue to live this miserable in life, I will live the life I want." Harry said with determination.

Harry turns and walks toward the door.

"You forgot something, boy." President Ajojo said.

Harry turned and saw his father pointing a gun at him.

"I will not allow you to tarnish my reputation. I will  end your life, you are a disgrace to me. I gave you all you wanted and this how you repay me!" President Ajojo roared.

President Ajojo shot Harry in the chest. Harry falls on the floor, his father walks toward Harry as President Ajojo aims to shot his son. Clara enters the office.

"Harry!" Clara runs to Harry who's bleeding heavily. "What have you done Alexander?" Clara asks as she cries.

******************************