Chapter 10

Later at night, president Ajojo was having a dinner with his wife Clara. President Ajojo was in a happy mood as things were  going well for him, as the game reserve deal would enrich him more.

"Where is Harry? He suppose to be here with us eating supper with us." Alexander asks as takes a sip on the glass.

"You know your son, he probably studying." Clara responded.

"I don't like his tendencies of isolating himself, since I told him he will be marrying Nadia; he's been acting strange."

"Maybe he still needs still to process it all." Clara comments.

"Nonsense, he just love being a mother's boy. I have went to great lengths for him to marry Nadia, the most beautiful girl in the country. But she doesn't came near you my beautiful wife. You Clara are the real deal."

Clara smiles.

"I do all this for you and Harry to have a secured future." President Ajojo says as holds Clara's hand. "I want to you to happy all the time."

Clara blushes. "That's sweet honey. I appreciate everything you have done for us."

"And today I made a deal that would make us more money. I have forced Ronald to put me in that game reserve deal. May we keep on looting this money." President Ajojo chuckled.

"I'll drink to that." Clara says as she takes a sip.

"The more we take the richer we become. I don't want my grandchildren to suffer like I did. Being poor was tough, and I'm made it out and looked at me now. Living a nice life with my beautiful family. And as long as I still live power will be ours."

"Hm, I like that. I like it when you become that ruthless Ajojo, it kinda turns me on."

President Ajojo giggles. "Oh, my Clara. Maybe after we could take this to the bedroom." President Ajojo said in seductive tone.

"Deal." Clara replies joyful.

"The world is mine! May we keep on getting richer and my power be stronger than before." President Ajojo says as he  raises his glass with his wife doing the same.

They glasses clash.

"Cheers to that." Clara said as she takes a sip.

******************************
Vote

Comment