EndNote

Asslam o Alaikum!

Huff, I feel crazily crazy right now. I mean...haha, the book I started writing two years back to run away from the demons of depression running after me ended finally.

I have been through a lot in these two years, but right now, if I look back, I only see the good stuff, everything is so beautiful. Everything is beautiful when you're hopeful and try to be happy in the darkest of times. Because you're supporting yourself, even if others aren't.

I want to thank you everyone who has been here with me and made me smile with your comments and lived with Aaliyan and Musca.

And, I also wanted to tell my lovely readers, Aaliyan Haider, and guys like him don't exist. Lol. It sounds weird. Yes, they don't exist.

But, yep, when people are truly in love, they become Aaliyan Haider.

And, so this fairytale of cheesy romance that my wild mind created ends here. I would love to know what you felt while reading it. Did I disappoint somewhere? Did I missed something or somewhere? I would love to know your views. They matter a lot to me. :)

If you enjoyed When Silver Met Gold or found it useful in any way, PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON AMAZON AND GOODREADS!

It would mean the world to me.
I love you Sugars, hope you get lots of free food and worth reading books with strong coffee or chai!