Chapter 38 - Why are you so Bold?

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Aaliyan Haider was standing behind me, blow-drying my hair as he kept planting kisses on my shoulder tenderly as if I was crushed glass; and he was picking every piece of me and embracing it.

I kept whimpering while he was comforting me, telling me that he was an idiot, a fool, and a dumbass. I agreed with him but the crying still couldn't stop.

"Musca, I'm sorry." He finally turned me around, putting the dryer on the dressing table. "I made a terrible mistake. I love you so much."

I whimpered.

"You look so cute while crying that I don't want you to stop, the way you do, uhu uhu uhu..." He mimicked me.

I squinted and smacked his arm. "Don't talk to me..." I warned.

"I'll do more than talk..." he again kissed my shoulder.

"Papa knew you were coming?" I inquired, ignoring the funny trembling in my stomach.

"Your papa called me to come." He shrugged. "He said, my daughter, is too stubborn to call you...did not tell him that she had actually called..." He clamped his lips to hide his sexy smirk.

I let out a whimper. "I couldn't...stop myself."

"Thank God you couldn't." Aaliyan Haider rolled his eyes, making me giggle while whimpering. I could not decide what should have I done, giggle or whimper. Therefore, I did both.

"You're the craziest girl I have ever seen." Aaliyan laughed, taking me into a hug.

"Aaliyan...um did you bring a car?" I said in his chest.

"Yes."

"Will you..." I cut myself off, feeling shy and weird I glanced up at him.

"What?" He quirked his perfect eyebrows.

"Will you drive me to a mosque?" I asked courageously.

"Yeah, I don't know the way...but why?" Confusion flickered in his eyes.

"I know the way..." Separating from him, I went to my wardrobe. Taking the matching dupatta of my dress out, I spread it on my shoulders.

I grabbed Aaliyan's hand and pulled him with me.

There was a mosque, on a distance, but as if Allah was with me, the roads unusually were empty for me to whoosh through them. I was driving his car, and I was driving as if this was the first time I was driving. The adrenaline rushing into my veins drove the car, not me.

Aaliyan had his heart clutched in his hand. "Easy Musca!"

I shook my head, grinning. "Nah, not today."

After about thirty minutes, we were standing outside the mosque.

"You're converting again?" Aaliyan joked.

"No, you're converting."

He jumped back. "What?"

I laughed at his reaction. "Yes, you're converting into my husband."

Aaliyan's eyes widened and after a moment, when he actually understood what we were here for, he bit his lip and then a bright smile spread across his face.

"Am I...what...cousin-zone?"

I beamed. "I'm a Muslim and my religion doesn't forbid me from marrying you...and I was stupid...you are always correct...I'm an idiot."