Chapter 40 - Long live Aaliyan Bhai

Constantly, consistently, continually, you. -Perry Poetry

That morning in my grandfather's mansion was spread with happiness, cheerfulness, and chatters. The house was buzzing with people asking for breakfast and tea or sometimes I heard Mami's voice shouting what was needed for today's function. My Mayun...

It was beautiful, chilly, calming as I sat in the balcony. I could see the balcony of Aaliyan's house, our house. Smiling at the fact that in two days I would live in that house, with Aaliyan Haider, a man I fell in love with so unexpectedly and so deep.

It was a slippery road and I kept slipping, the fun fact was I slipped eagerly, in ecstasy. I never tried to get up because it was too beautiful to fall in love with Aaliyan Haider. He was perfect, so perfect. He was egoistic and short-tempered, he was a fool and did make mistakes but he was perfect for me.

A smile was permanent on my face, while I took sips from coffee.

Sky slept in my bed. She danced too much last night at the bonfire party, until late at night with all of my cousins in the garden. They chatted, had cup after cup of coffee and tea. Pakistanis didn't consume alcohol, their alcohol was caffeine, in the form of chai or coffee.

Everyone was allowed to have fun at the party, even Aaliyan but not me. I read a book while the shouts, hoots, laughter, and chatter were audible through the open balcony door, I kept smiling and jerking my head.

My phone beeped under the pillow. It was Aaliyan's text again.

I'm begging Aryan to let me in and meet you, he wouldn't!

I grinned biting my lip. Damn, he was so cute.

I'm climbing the balcony I swear!

I, after so many days, texted back.

You cannot do that!

Immediately his text came. Is that a challenge?

Whatever!

I texted and put the phone back, trying to control my smile because now my muscles were aching. I jerked my head and read the book where I left off.

The shouts, in the garden, were becoming thunderous, hooting, and they were shouting Aaliyan's name. My eyes widened, I threw the book and flung my legs off the bed and ran to the balcony.

I stopped midways because Aaliyan Haider, appeared devilishly angelic in his black high neck, black jeans, his tousled brown thick hair, and a devilish grin made me weak to my knees.

I licked my lips, taking a deep breath. Ignoring the extreme thudding of my heart against my chest, I focused on the anger that pricked in my blood.

"It's three floors, what if you fell?" Tears, unexpectedly, nipped behind my eyes, imagining the worst.

"I didn't," he shrugged, now standing arm lengths away.

"You're impossible," my traitor tears slipped on my cheeks. "What if you hurt yourself?"

"Arey...it was nothing, I have always been climbing it when Dad closed the doors for me when I was a stupid son I swear..." he panicked by my tears.

I rubbed them harshly and took a step towards the balcony. "Let me call Mami and she'd tell you."

Aaliyan, instantly, grabbed me from my shoulders and then his strong arms went around me. "You're going nowhere..."

"You're a stupid fucking Capricorn."

Aaliyan shook with laughter behind me, shaking me with him, I struggled against him, but he only tightened his grip.