Chapter 19 - The Snow And The Fireworks

"They slipped briskly

into an intimacy

from which they

never recovered."

                                - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Playlist:

ZAYN-PILLOWTALK

The moment my eyes landed on him; a force filled me up with energy and I jumped on him – wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. Not caring about the world, not caring about we are standing on the empty road, outside my house and I didn't think people would come out on the road just to watch us.

"I miss you so much!" he mumbled, his arms wrapped around me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I miss you; I miss you too, so much," I mumbled, breathing in his enticing scent, tightening my grip on him if possible.

"Merry Christmas!" Our nose tips touched, and his warm breath fanned my lips.

"Merry Christmas," I smiled like a kid on Christmas – after all it actually was Christmas.

Aaliyan put me down on my feet. Before my feet touched the white snow; he picked me up again right away.

"You're bare feet, it's snow everywhere Musca." A frown set on his adorable face. "You're so irresponsible and careless."

I gave him a toothy grin, placing a hand on his face "I missed you so much."

Walking inside my house, he kicked the gate door close. "Same."

The tip of Aaliyan's straight, haughty nose was red and he kept sniffling due to flu. He was sensitive to cold, and it showed in his multiple flus. He was wearing a black jacket with his black jeans; a black scarf was wrapped around his neck. The snow fell on his thick brown hair and the five o'clock shadow on his face gave him a devilishly handsome look.

"Rude." I kissed his nose. He didn't resist. I leaned in to kiss his lips.

"Don't," he narrowed his eyes at me, walking through the pavement as I listened to the crunching sound of snow being crushed by the foot of Aaliyan, "I'll slip."

"I don't give a hoot." I leaned in; before our lips touched, he backed off.

"I have the flu."

"Fuck the flu!"

I captured his lips before he could back out again. He was making me curse and swear by pulling away but I cupped his face with my hands, hooking my finger round to sway in his brown hair, kissing him. He let out a throaty groan, pulling away with fierceness.

I whimpered in irritation.

"Stop teasing me Musca," he hissed as the large oak door opened with a kick of Aaliyan's foot.

As soon as we were inside, Aaliyan put me down on my feet; like he was afraid of our closeness, a shiver ran down my spine when my feet touched the cold floor. The heaters were on but the floor was still cold.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're bipolar!" I scoffed, ignoring the air between us that was charged with tension and electricity.

A sudden laugh erupted from his mouth. He moved forward towards the couch with a grin plastered on his face.

I was so annoyed. How could he not want to touch me like I wanted to... I was seeing him after a month for god's sake? I wanted to touch him desperately; I fisted my twitching hands to prevent them from doing the forbidden.