Chapter 60

Love me like you do...

~•~ Chapter 60 ~•~

He led me back to our tent, our hands tangled together. He stole a glance at Thomas, who had his tent open, but he was outside of it, preparing everything to make the soup, while Loki lied down on the ground chewing a stick. The others still hadn't left their tent, so wr were not going to be interrupted.

Although my body felt heavy and stiff, I was actually excited. But still nervous after what happened to me. However, having Harry next to me, made me crave for him. I needed him to be all over me, to have me as his own once again and make me forget everything that had happened. And just being away from him only had me missing every little kiss and touch of his.

We entered the tent and we slipped off our shoes before we got further inside. Harry zipped closed the tent, his back facing me. I was sitting up, fidgeting with my fingers nervously. Wiping away the last remaining of my tears, I took a deep breath when he turned around to look at me. The twinkle in his eye made me feel so special and I loved that feeling.

He moved near me, his eyes never leaving mine. The sexual tension could be felt from miles away. There was a slight doubt unravelling off his look as he approached me, his hand landing on my leg. "If there is anything I do, that will make you feel somehow, just tell me and I'll stop." he said gently, making my heart flutter.

"There won't be anything." I assured quietly, shaking my head.

"I'm just saying." he mumbled before he closed the space between us, his body sneaking between my legs, his lips finding mine.

We kissed slowly as he lied me down on the soft pillows, his body hovering over mine, his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as his tongue slowly licked over my lower lip. My insided twisted with pleasure and excitement when I opened my mouth, letting his tongue inside to find mine.

The tingles all over my body were amazing. Just as his hands went under my sweater and cupped my breasts, I felt myself getting wet. I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my bare breasts and teased my nipples lightly. God, I missed him so much. We had to do this for a while and it feels so good right now.

He nipped my lower lip lightly before he kissed me even deeper, the passion taking over him. His touch was dominant, as if he wanted to convince himself and I that I belong to him, and only him. I tangled my fingers through his hair, tugging at the roots, making him groan sexily. His lips left mine to travel slowly down my neck, me closing my eyes shut in pleasure at his delicate wet kisses.

He then pulled my sweater up, making me sit up so he could pull it over my head. My hand cupped his length, slowly moving up and down as he sucked on my right nipple in a way that had me getting more wet and turned on by the second. His other hand was squeezing my left breast, teasing my hormones.

Just as I pulled down his sweats and boxers, he moved away to remove them both. My cheeks tinted red at the sight of his bare body. He noticed me staring intently, a smirk across his lips, amused. He came closer and I leaned forward, reaching out for him. He grabbed my wrist, gently stopping me. I looked up at him with questioning eyes, confused as to why he would do that.

“You don't have to do anything tonight.” he said in a soft voice, shaking his head gently.

“But I want to.” I protected coolly.

“And I want to do this for you.” he said, pressing a kiss on my knuckles. “Let me treat you with love.”

I fought the tears at how genuine and caring he was with me, a smile of appreciation stretching on my lips. I nodded, deciding to let go of the subject and follow his rules for tonight. He respects me so much, he actually put myself over his pleasure. I felt ten times happier and luckier to have such a gentleman in my life.