Chapter 54

Baby I'm right here...

~•~ Chapter 54 ~•~

Claire's POV

Physically abused.

Mentally zoned out.

It felt like with each thrust of his cock inside my mouth, another part of me was drifted away, until I felt nothing but emptiness. Tears kept running down my face at the brutal continuous action. My mouth was numb, my jaw felt sore, but he didn't seem to care.

He only wanted deeper. I practically gagged when his dick touched the back of my throat and he moaned in pleasure. An overwhelming feeling of disgust and hurt washed through my bones. I don't know how long it took until he reached his limit and pulled out of my mouth, making me suck in a deep breath of relief. He jerked off on my breasts, closing his eyes shut an tilting his head back, lips parting as he moaned loudly. I shivered and looked away from the filthiness on my chest, trying not to think of that warm liquid on my skin.

I could hear Zayn groaning in pain and crying but I had no guts to look at him. I felt incredibly ashamed and small to even look at my best friend who screamed at these despicable me to stop hurting me. My eyes stung from all the tears I had wasted. My lips quivered as I tried to hold my sobs but the taste on my tongue was so awful that I had to spit everything out.

Eric blew a heavy sigh from his mouth before he pulled out a napkin from his jacket's pocket and wiped himself. Glaring at him through my narrowed eyes, I felt all the anger brushing up on me slowly.

I want them all dead.

I want them all to feel frozen and helpless and abused just like I felt.

Tony walked closer to me, arms crossed over his chest with a cocky expression on his face. “Looks like that mouth can do good.” he joked, making the cunts around us laugh.

I pressed my lips tightly, holding back any critical cruelty I wanted so badly to shout. Eric nodded in agreement before he pulled his boxers and jeans up and zipped them closed. I forced my eyes away from his cock area and not to taste him in my mouth. More tears burned my eyes when I looked at the trees on my left, wishing Harry could come and save me.

“Alright, my turn.” Tony said, shoving Ed out of the way. 

Instantly, my body froze once again with fear.  Not again. Please not again. Shaking my head pleadingly at him, I felt my voice leaving me steadily as I sobbed harder.

“Don't cry doll face, you're doing great.” Tony cooed as he crouched down in front of me so we were on the same eye level. He looked so cold on the inside, his eyes glistening with longing and no remorse whatsoever. He brushed the back of his fingers against my cheek, making me whimper. “You're gonna like this,” he whispered before his fingers wrapped around my neck in an intimidating way.

I yelped and glared straight into his evil eyes as he brought his face close to mine. All I can think of, is how much I want to rip his head off with one swipe of my katana and spit on his dead body. The cruel thoughts swam in my mind unwillingly, due to the mental abuse and trauma that caused me.

He let go of my neck and ripped completely my sweater, making me cry harder. Zayn still protested, weakly though, only to get a few chuckles from the others.  I couldn't go through all that again. My entire body tingled with hurt as Tony pushed me on my back, him hovering over me and reaching for my zippers.

“No! Stop!” I screamed, my throat dry, frantically moving beneath him.

“I will fuck you up, Tony!” Zayn roared, causing Tony to stop in his tracks and turn around to look at Zayn with wide eyes.