Chapter 3

~•~ Chapter 3 ~•~

I walked down the dark hallways, following the dim light that came from our bedroom. Entering the room, I found Harry laying on the bed on his back, his head turned to the side as he stared outside at the view. He was topless and his bottom half body was covered under the sheets. I can tell her was skeptical and very confused, just like I am.

“Harry, ” I said lightly, getting on the bed with my knees. He turned to look at me, deep eyes softening. “Are you okay?” I asked, inching closer to him.

“Yeah, just thinking.” he muttered, opening his arm for me. I lied down next to him, his arm wrapping around me. “Are you alright?” his deep voice was so raspy, so smooth.

I nodded, "Yes, I just, I can't stop thinking of what Leo is going to tell us tomorrow." I admitted, sighing.

"Me too," he murmured, looking outside the window again. "I have a bad feeling about this, baby."

"What do you think it could be?" I asked, hoping it's not what I believe it is.

"I have no idea. I just wish it's nothing related to war." he frowned in thought.

"War?" I repeated, feeling my stomach tighten. "Do you think he is planning to fight against someone? That's nonsense."

"Not against someone alive." he corrected, causing me to suck in a breath.

I propped myself on my elbow, our eyes connecting, "No, it can't be." I argued, looking at him serious.

"You don't know that."

"But we have been doing great all this time - if there was any problem it has been fixed long ago." I claimed.

"Babe, it's not that simple." he said, pushing a loose strand of my hair away from my face. "I didn't say it's that for sure, I just hope it is not."

"It's not," I insisted, trying to persuade him and me as well.

"Whatever it is, we will find out tomorrow." he turned off the lamp, surrounding us in darkness. "We need to sleep."

"I can't sleep."

"Let me entertain you then." he said and before I could say anything, he was on top of me, covering us both with the sheets before placing his body between my legs, sending heat through my legs. "Do you want me to?" he breathed to my ear, licking lightly my earlobe, having goosebumps arise all over me. Instantly, I am turned on and I crave for his touch.

"Yes." I whispered, feeling his lips brush against my collarbone.

"Good," he kissed me before lifting up the tee I was wearing, which was his. He pulled my panties to the side, having my insides twist with excitement as he touched me, playing with my nerves.

"I love you so much," he murmured, voice husky and deep. I will never get bored of hearing him say this. I gasped when he sucked the sensitive skin beneath my ear, his bulge now already pressing against my thigh.

"I love you too," I managed to mumble, pulling him closer to me.

He pulled back to look me deep in the eyes, lips parted slightly. Fuck, he looked so good, it was killing me.

"Whatever happens, we will stick together right?" he asked, almost plead, catching me off guard. My eyes slightly widened at his question.

"Of course, babe, why would you question that?" I said, keeping my voice low, brushing his long hair away from his forehead.

"Because I don't want anything or anyone, to take you away from me." He admitted, his fingers slightly tickling my skin below my breast. "You're all mine." he looked down at my body, which squirmed under his.