How To Break-up With The Bad Boy? (Completed) by beeyotch

Synopsis:

Monique Aldea never wished for a story as complicated as this. Sa kanya, okay na 'yung isang mabait na boyfriend at 'yung mga kaibigan niya. Things were turning great for her until she met Lourd, the bad boy who was willing to be the best guy just for her.

Will she give everything up for him or be the coward that she was and continue living her perfect life?

----------

What will you choose? A Bad Boy or a Good Guy?

Paano ka nga naman makakapili kung ang choices mo ay ang twin hotties na si Lourd at Chance Sandoval? Eh kung hindi ba naman ang HABA ng hair nitong c Monique Aldea eh!! 

A story of love and betrayal. 

Bakit mo nga naman gagawing komplikado ang buhay mo kung meron kang boyfriend na kasing gwapo, baet at responsable katulad ni CHANCE SANDOVAL? Monique already have a perfect relationship with Chance, however everything changes when she met her boyfriend's twin LOURD SANDOVAL, which is a bad boy. Monique and Lourd became close while Chance was away. Lourd fell in love with Monique and asked her to cheat with him. What a typical bad boy right? So evil! This is where the story became interesting!

Well I don't really like Monique's character, for me she's kind of a hypocrite, because well at first she despised Chance and telling her friend that she should forget him because he's a player but when she got to know him she fell in love with him immediately and that left her friend being hurt. And then when they're already together she cheated on him with Lourd, poor Chance. Eto yung story na kahit nakakanis na yung girl I still wanted her to have a happy ending either of the two guys kahit di nya deserve HAHA. Ang galing nung author kasi nadala talaga ako sa mga eksena at di ko matiis na di makapag-comment dahil naiistress ako sa mga ganap. So it means na convincing yung mga characters.

Try this one.

Happy Reading!