Simoun: The Aggressive Man Challenge by xxakanexx

Synopsis:

Simoun Paul Azul is lost.

Buong buhay niya ay may hinahanap siyang isang parte ng buhay niya na bubuo sa kanyang pagkatao. And he knew that thing is right in front of his face -- but he always choose to ignore it - but as his life goes on, would he still manage to ignore the thing that will make him whole again? What if someone - happened in his life that makes him want to be a better man?

Can he take the challenge?

-------------

I'm in love with these series! Simoun's story is the first installment of Men Challenge series. I like that these series was way different from the Consunjis. Mahal ko lahat ng nga Consunji but after reading Simoun's, he became my number one favorite in all Ms. Akane's story. I've been curious about Simoun since he made an appearance in one of the Consunji's series and I'm so glad that he has his own story.

Kasama ang mga kaibigan na itinuring nyang pamilya at palihim na iniibig si Aruuba na dati nyang kasintahan ay kuntento na si Simoun. Wala rin syang balak na maging parte ng buhay nya ang kanyang totoong ama na si Lukas Consunji. Hanggang sa isang ordinaryong araw ay nakilala nya si Leira in a very unfortunate event. Doon magbabago ang buhay nya, from being contented he would want more. Dito magsisimula ang pag buo ng pagkatao nya.

Leira is a very outspoken person. I really love her personality, at first I thought martyr-an ang peg nya, but then she's a woman with dignity. Kahit gusto nya si Simoun, hindi sya pumayag na maging second choice lang because she's aware that Simoun has feeling for Aruuba. Nang malaman nya yon she backed off. I also love how she thinks, hindi sya nagpapaapi and she know what she wants. Same with Simoun, though at first, he's kinda of jerk and confused but when he made up his mind, he's determined. Gusto ko na hindi nag-tagal ang pagiging denial nya, it only shows that he's a matured person and doesn't fool around to make things more complicated.

Maganda ang flow ng story, it was smooth. I like its action and romance genre. Nakaka-excite bawat chapter and the twist it was genius! Hindi ko ata mabilang kung ilang beses ko na-curse si Aruuba at KD sa story na to, but then it was all worth it.

Though the author muted me for a reason I don't know, maybe I offended her from one of my comments cause I admit that I'm very opinionated when it comes to stories I'm reading. I'm sad about what happened but it doesn't change the fact that I love her stories and they are worth to be recommended.

So guys! Enjoy Reading!

xoxo