Montello High: School of Gangster by sielalstreim

Synopsis:

So you think you're bad? But surely, there are people out there more evil than you. Disgustingly gorgeous devils that are not meant to be messed with. Unless, you unfortunately dance on their hell of a territory. Summer Leondale is always the badass kick-out girl. With her reputation, normal lang na magpalipat-lipat siya ng school. She walks in and bloody walks out. Until she entered Montello High... Hindi siya nag-iexpect na magiging madali ang lahat. And she was also not expecting that things will be shaken up by irresistibly hot and badass gangsters. Issues of Friendships, Love, Hatred, Violence and Mystery are her worst confrontations. She walks in... will she be able to walk out?

----------

This story is perfection!

Una sa lahat this story is way different to other gangster stories and way better. It doesn't just revolve about high school gangsters but also scary mafias. While reading you will find yourself having goosebumps, nakapa-wide ng imagination ng author. This story will take you to dark places in the mafia world. The heroine will be caught in the middle of dangerous situations and she needs to do everything just to keep herself alive. Buti nalang andyan si Van my loves HEHE. Ang astig talaga ng pagkakagawa. Sobrang ganda, nakaka-amaze dahil para kang nagbabasa ng book ng isang international writer. I admire the author for making this story worth reading. Ang masasabi ko lang hindi sya JEJE unlike others. Its well written. 

I definitely recommend this story, you will surely not going to regret it.

Happy reading!