One Sinful Night by MalditangYsa

Synopsis:

"He had her first, he had her next.

Zaylene Kayla Joaquin woke up one day to the realization that her life had changed- she's about to marry Alexander Jerome Feledrico, that one man who screams luxury, power, and wealth. There was no turning back.

She was left with no choice.

But that night was confusing. Right and wrong seemed to have interchanged. That night, her judgments were weak. All she knew is that she had to escape the misery of marrying a stranger.

Little did she know, that night will come running after her, haunting her forever, taking everything away from her one by one.

It only took one night of her life to make her suffer completely. It only took One Sinful Night.

Are you willing to take the risk?"

-------

Warning: SPG

This story contains matured scenes not suitable for young readers.

A story about arranged marriage. I know maraming nang ganitong theme na mababasa ngayon but like I said before I'm okay with that as long as may ibang twist at depth yung story, just like this one.

Si Zaylene ay isang masunuring anak lahat ng kagustuhan ng magulang ay gagawin nya including marrying someone she barely knew and doesn't love even if she's inlove with her boyfriend Xander. Si Jerome ang lalaking nakatakda nyang pakasalan. Zaylene already decided to end things with Xander pagkatapos ng kasal nila ni Jerome pero ng gabing iyon nakagawa sya ng kasalanan sa mismong gabi after her wedding at nagbunga pa ito. She is so screwed right? Jerome is the perfect husband at handa itong maghintay kay Zaylene hanggang mahulog ang loob ng babae sa kanya. Ngunit anung gagawin nya kapag nalaman nyang umpisa palang ay nagtaksil na ito sa kanya?

Mabigat din sa puso ang story na to. Nakakaiyak. Sobra din ang paghihirap ni Zaylene just to have Jerome's forgiveness and acceptance. Lahat ng tao nakakagawa ng kasalanan lalo na when they are on the peak of their emotions. That is what happen to Zaylene, Xander and Jerome. Will they still be able to forgive and forget?

Another worth reading story!! Hope you'll like it.

Happy Reading!!