The Wallflower's Revenge by sweetblunch

Synopsis:

“I will come back for my revenge.”

Those were the words Tatiana Rostova promised herself as she fought for her life in the sea on a cold night when the two people she loved the most betrayed her, watching her as the ruthless ocean tried to swallow her. She would even sell herself to the devil—even if the devil is in the form of the six foot-two, silver-eyed Italian duke named Lucca Cavelli. She would take everything that was rightfully hers—and this will be the start of the wallflower’s revenge.

-----------

Hey guys! Its been a while since I updated may list.

Okay this story is written in English, so I'll write my review in english as well (nosebleed HAHA)

I'm so loving these series!!!

So the first installment of these series is all about an heiress, Tatiana Rostova, who was seeking for revenge against her ex fiance and step-sister who left her in the middle of an ocean when she accidentally fell from the yatch after she discover that the two are having an affair. Fortunately, she was rescued by the oh so gorgeous Italian duke named Lucca Cavelli. Asking for help from this handsome duke will Tatiana be able to fulfill her revenge and have everything that was taken from her?

This story is kind of refreshing for me because I like the concept of the "revenge thing", sometimes you really wanted to do some evil stuffs HAHA. Tatiana's character from being quite and shy to a very sophisticated and fierce woman was one of the high light of the story. And for my Lucca I really love him for being possessive and he's really powerful and influencial and that's one of the reason why he is so hot! and oh the twist you will love it!!

Happy Reading!!