Reyna ng Kamalasan (Completed) by forgottenglimmer

As the title itself, ang bida sa story na eto ay nag-ngangalang Zylie kung saan lagi nalang sinusundaan ng malas as what she thinks she is. At the first part of the story I found her adorable dahil kahit sobrang kamalasan na ang nararanasan nya lagi nalang syang NO REACTION. And its where she got the attention of the school's hearthrob Silver Jeremy Torres. Isang lalaking gwapo, tahimik,snob at genius ng school nila. Then Terrence came into the picture, Zylie's ex, who left without any explanations. That is where it all started, Silver being curious about the relationship between Zylie and Terrence and he ended up being attached to Zylie. Basically Silver ended up falling to Zylie and vice versa. However complications and misunderstandings appears. Wherein somebody needs a closure from the past love and revelations about the reasons why someone was being left before.

To be honest this is one of the stories where I dislike the protagonist. Yes at first Zylie's being cute and all however as the story goes on I was so irritated with her attitude. She became a liar, childish and selfish. All she think about is herself and her feelings. She is too impulsive. Its a good thing that Silver is being matured and responsible for their relationship. But even though he do have his POV's, I can still sense that he's being unsure of many things. However I understand that the characters are too young maybe its reasonable that their feelings somehow wavers and its understandable. While reading this story I felt so many emotions. At the first few chapters nakakakilig yung mga scenes but in the middle until the end it felt heavy on the heart. Its like any moment there is something that going to happen that will break your heart.

Its a good story so better read it!

Happy Reading!!