Stay awake, Agatha. by Serialsleeper

Synopsis:

Agatha suffers from a rare disorder which makes her sleep in a long period of time. Waking up from time to time, the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idiotic guy hell-bent on keeping her awake. This is the story of two special teenagers fighting for their doom-fated love.

----------

A spin off story of Chasing Hurricane.

I admit that this is one of the best story that I have read here in Wattpad. Sobrang unique ng pag-gagawa. At masasabi kong napa-iyak ako nito. Two thumbs up for the Author dahil naisipan nya gawan ng story si Cooper, the one who we love in the first story because of his positive attitude and words of wisdom.

Anung bang mangyayari kung magkatagpo ang dalawang taong may mga karamdaman? (I'm sure you'll be thinking about TFIOS but I assure you that it's way different) Agatha and Cooper were both sick, because of that they will find comfort from each other. Agatha's illness is that she has the tendency to sleep for a very long time. And there is a possibilty that she won't wake up anymore. I don't know if this kind of illness does exist, I didn't do any research but I don't mind since its fiction anything is possible.

Ang galing mag-paiyak ng Author. Though I know how Cooper will end up, I'm glad that I was able to read his story. The ending is bitter-sweet for me. Happy and sad at the same time. My heart were torn into pieces for both of them. Its really worth my time to read this. Hope you guys will like it as well.

Happy Reading!!