Fast Break by Sweetmagnolia

Sypnosis:

Jerome Hernandez is currently the hottest NBA player. He became an overnight sensation because of his hypnotizing basketball skill, handsome look, intelligence and classy attitude. He's the perfect description of the word 'charisma'. Despite of his skyrocketing popularity, he remains a god-fearing gentleman and humble person who melts the hearts of million screaming women. He keeps quiet about his personal life hiding the fact that he is secretly in love to a famous writer Jessica Lopez, the youngest richest best selling author in the world. Aside from money and fame, she also got glamour, refined beauty and elegance. And she's secretly admiring Jerome too. Their fate crosses because of Jerome's new neighbor Sandra Mariano. Sandra is the undisclosed best friend of Jessica who lives her life battling from an extreme trauma caused by her parents tragic death. She's a mysterious woman who sometimes exhibits multiple personalities. With Sandra's help, Jerome and Jessica became lovers and emerged as the hottest couple in the celebrity world. But suddenly their almost perfect relationship put into test because Jerome starts to develop a feeling for Sandra. He tried to fight the temptation but his feeling for her grew deeper and became uncontrollable. Thus, he bravely faced the risk of putting his untainted name and credibility on the line by admitting through his actions that he's falling in love with his girlfriend's best friend.

------------

Isa nanamang kakaibang storya ng isa sa mga paboritong author dito sa Wattpad. Grabe galing, bilib talaga ako sa writing skills ni Sweetmagnolia.

Sabi nga nila "Don't judge a book by its cover" nung una medyo di ko feel basahin to dahil sa title maging yung cover (no offense po) kasi akala ko isa syang basketball-lovestory concept na cliche but its more way beyond that, I was really wrong. I mean malalim yung theme ng kwento. Bawat characters may strong personality. Kahit nasa New York yung setting purong Tagalog ang pagkakasulat ng storya.

Sobrang mysterious ng character ni Sandra, nakaka-maze sya kasi habang nagbabasa ka parang puzzle yung pagkatao nya na gusto mong mabuo kasi ang complicated ng buhay nya. Ang astig lang nya, kung sa ibang kwento yung lalaki yung madalas pa-mysterious type tas tahimik at nakaka-curious dito naman si Sandra ang ganun at dahil dun kaya sobrang unique ng kwentong to para saken. Si Jerome na sobrang ideal guy para saken dahil mayaman, sikat at gwapo pero sobrang baet at hindi mayabang kunbaga "too good to be true" itong si Jerome pero grabe mahal ko na sya.

Ang daming twists at revelations na sobrang magpapa-excite sayo habang binabasa mo to.

Highly Recommended!

Happy Reading!