53.000 Steps by kcduabe

Synopsis:

Niobe Alcaraz, the perfect daughter, ran off to a far away country to escape the impending controversies, scandals, and heartbreaks which are brought about by a certain conflict she wishes to hide. Upon her departure from her comfort zone, she crosses path with Gab Borromeo, the independent, mysterious and charming mechanic, who will re-route her direction in life. With memories from her past and the extra baggage she carries, she finds herself struggling with love, loss, and duties as teenager and as mother.

----------

I was curious about the title that's why I gave it a shot to read it.

It was all about a 17 years old pregnant girl named Niobe. Umuwi ng Pilipinas galing England to get away from her past. Tapos nakilala niya si Gab Borromeo "at your service" na nakatira sa bahay na dapat ay tutuluyan nya. Nainlove talaga ako kay Gab because he is so nice and responsible. Actually he is too good to be true. How come he could took all the responsibilty for a pregnant woman he barely knew, diba may ganun pa ba sa panahon ngayon? Will Niobe fall for this someone who is willing to help her? Who is the father of her child? Who is she hiding from?

The thing I love about this story is that kahit na anu pa ang naging nakaraan mo o sino ka pa? There is always someone who can accept and love you no matter what.

Enjoy and happy reading!!!