The Orsini Bride by sweetblunch

Synopsis:

“I need you to find me a bride.”

Francesca Marcolini never expected that the day will come when the handsome devil who nagged her at every opportunity they had the misfortune to meet would barged into her office and announce that he needs a wife and Francesca will be the one who will look for his bride. Marco Orsini, the playboy billionaire every single woman around the world sigh with longing when they look at him needs a wife. Francesca barely talked to him—let alone helped find him a bride. She is not a matchmaker she’s a teacher of etiquette and personality development. But the arrogant Marco Orsini is too determined to gain her help. And to Francesca’s horror she finds herself on that job!

------------

Oh my god!!! I love this!!!

If you have read the first book you will remember Francesca, the one who help Tatiana for her all out make over and I'm sure you will never foget Marco, Lucca's best friend. While reading the first book I already have a feeling about these two because of some sexual tension between them.

So our guy here Marco needed a bride because his nonno (grandfather) is pressuring him to bring one before his birthday and since he is really not interested in marrying he ask some helpd from his mortal enemy Francesca and oh boy this guy definitely have other motive from convincing her to help him HAHA, very smart Marco! What will happen for their quest for looking for Marco's future bride? Will their frenemy relationship will develop from something else?

This story really made me laugh several times. One of my favorite character is nonna, Marco's grandmother. I really love her, she's so witty and very manipulative, just like her grandson. I also enjoy the banters between Marco and his bestfriends, Lucca and Nikos who just created the Jealous Husbands Club HAHAHA..

Happy Reading!!!