Ang Misis Kong Astig! By Sweetmagnolia

Synopsis:

The final book of ASTIG SERIES... Married life of extraordinary couple Blake and Alex Monteverde with additional spice from their naughty cutie daughter Cassandra Marlene.

Ang Alalay Kong Astig- Book 1

Ang Syota Kong Astig- Book 2

---------

This is the 3rd and final book of the Astig series.

One of my favorite series finally come to an end!! I'm happy and sad at the same time. I will miss Alex and Blake Monteverde.

The 3rd book focuses about the married life of Alex and Blake including their very cute and adorable daughter Cassandra Marlene/Cassie. Sabi nga nila once you are married it is not yet the end of the story but you will enter another chapter of your life. Alex and Blake are happily married ngunit lingid sa kaalaman nila their marriage will bound to encouter a very big problem. Someone will try to destroy their family. Ngunit papayag ba naman ang ating astig na bida na may sumira sa pamilyang kanyang minahal at inalagaan? Will their love for each other stand still after all the troubles?

Mas lalo akong bumilib sa pgmamahalan ni Alex at Blake. Hindi lang sila mag-asawa but they are also friends and partner. They never doubted their love for each other. Tapos nandyan pa ang sobrang kulit nilang anak na si Cassie na manang-mana kay Alex.

This is a very wonderful way of ending an amazing series. Thank you so much Author!!!

Goodluck and Godbless.

Happy Reading!!