When Day 32 Starts... by JhingBautista

Synopsis:

[MY THIRTY DAY PLAN's sequel]

Tapos na ang trial period... totohanan na ang kasunod. If I make even a single mistake, there will be consequences. Hindi na ako pwedeng umurong. This is the real thing. We're not experimenting anymore. This will determine my forever.

And it starts with Day 32...

---------

This is the continuation of My Thirty Day Plan.

Kent chooses Jasmine to stay, it means that he is willing to give them a try. Now Jasmine only need to do is to make Kent fall for her. This sequel will let us know how long they can last. Jasmine wanted assurance from Kent which is marriage but Kent can't go that far. What I like about Jasmine  is she knows her limits. She's willing to be with Kent however if he cannot do the same thing she's also willing to let go. Hindi sya yung tipong pa-martyr. Dapat nga ganun lahat ng babae eh. But for Kent its nice of him because you can see that he is really trying his best, ayaw lang nya magpadalo-dalos sa relasyon nila, at tama naman yun. Both characters are matured and that make this story more realistic.

A story that will tell you that not all relationships should have rainbows and butterflies for them to have happy ending.

Happy Reading!