To Stay by jonaxx

Can't get enough of the Montefalcos and the Tys? Another story from one of my favorite author! 

This story is all about Erin Montefalco and Hendrix Ty, the serious and mysterious older brother of Klare. Sa Until Trilogy palang, I'm so curious about these two. There were hints that there was something going on about them. If Until Trilogy is number one in my heart To Stay would be the next in line. 

I like the flow of the story. For me light lang sya, saktong drama at kilig. Hindi sya mainly focus sa love story ni Hendrix at Erin. On the first half it is all about Erin. Pinakita, how she grew up as a person. Hindi sya hopeless romantic. I like her personality, she's strong willed and smart. Katulad nya yung mga tipo kong heroine, yung hindi pa-damsel in distress. It also showed how she coped up from her problems and heartbreaks. And because of those experiences be became more matured, and when Hendrix entered her life she was able to use all the things she learned from the past. 

Hendrix is my ideal guy, though hindi sya tulad nung ibang leads ni Ms. Jonaxx, who were described with so much hotness, Hendrix has his own charm. 

Is Erin willing to stay and fight her love for Hendrix? 

Enjoy Reading!

xoxo