Love Me Too by Sweetmagnolia

Sypnosis:

This story depicts the game of love and desires. Clarisse De Silva is a lawyer who's famous not only because of her skill but also for being a coldhearted person. Unknown to many, she was an affectionate woman who just stopped believing in love and changed into a different person after experiencing series of heartaches. She started to focus on chasing her dreams. And in exchange of having her own law firm, she committed a fake marriage to Pierce Calderon, a womanizer, dysfunctional and easygoing guy. They’re living under the same roof but treating each other as stranger. Clarisse was contented with her tedious life until a younger guy Lance Oliver Perez appeared in her life and became her assistant. He is a fresh and good looking man who carries a happy aura. Lance is deeply in love with his girlfriend Scarlet Yamzon; a beautiful, elegant, intelligent law student. Clarisse witnessed the unconditional love and sweetness of Lance and Scarlet which almost made her believe that true love still exists. However, her admiration to their relationship was shattered into pieces when she found out that Scarlet and Pierce is having a secret sexual affair. She kept the secret to herself and tried to fix the situation to save Lance from the heartaches. But as she involves herself to it, she started to fall to her assistant. Ironically, when Clarisse’s heart is about to be snatched by Lance, Pierce started to realize that he has feeling for his fake wife. The chase for love began, however the game of betrayal, revenge and cheating continued. All of them was caught in the web of indecency... not until love started to rule everyone.

WARNING: This story contents parts suitable only for adults.

-------

One of the most realistic story that I have read here in Wattpad. Ang galing talaga ni Author. Ang mga sexual scenes sa story na to ay hindi lang nilagay basta-basta, pinag-isipan at kinakailangan talaga para sa flow ng kwento di tulad ng iba na basta may mailagay lang, at infairnes INTENSE ang mga eksena. Napaka unique ng pagkaka-gawa at halatang pinag-aralan. Damang-dama ko lahat ng emotions na pinapakita bawat eksena. Ang ganda ng mga twists. Ang komplikado ng bawat relationship ng mga characters. How they fell in love  and fall out of love. At grabe hindi ako makapili kay Pierce at Lance. Pwede both nalang HEHEHE.

Ito ang perfect example ng "Right love at the wrong time". Maraming mapupulot na aral dito katulad ng letting go, acceptance at moving on. 

Happy Reading!