You Gave Me A Reason by Sweetmagnolia

Sypnosis:

Warren experienced his most unforgettable frustration in the hands of his first love, Lena. The unbearable pain pushed him to change himself to become the best and to be a man any woman can't afford to resist. He achieved everything he dreamed of. And after ten years, Warren and Lena's path crossed again. He became her boss and she became a lowly cleaning lady of his company. He took the chance to seek revenge to the woman who gave him the first heartache in his life. But as their fate keeps intertwining, he ends up loving her again for the second time around...

----------------

Another great story!!

Sweetmagnolia never fails me with her stories.

Anu bang gagawin mo pag nakita mo ang first love mo at the same time first heartbreak matapos ang mahabang panahon at magkakaroon ka ng pagkakataong gumanti? Isang babae lang ang minahal ni Warren sa buong buhay nya at si Lena yon. Pagkatapos nilang magkita sobrang dami na nagbago sa buhay ng bawat isa.

Lena was once a rich beautiful girl but after an accident happened to her family everthing changes and her life became miserable. Gusto ko yung charater ni Lena dahil sa kabila ng lahat ng nangyari sa buhay nya hindi sya nawalan ng pag-asa at pinapatuloy nya ang buhay nya. While on the other hand Warren life changes too, mula sa pagiging "totoy" noon he became a very hot bachelor, pero bitter Ocampo ang lolo nyo HAHAHA di naka-move on sa pangbabasted sa kanya.

Sobrang ganda nito promise!!

Happy Reading!!!