Stuck At The 9th Step by Khira1112

Synopsis:

Is the girl who wears sneakers different to the woman who wears stilletos?

--------------------

Book 2 of 10 Steps To Be A Lady. Read 10STBAL first before proceeding to this story.

Definitely became one of my favorite.

I want to say that this story gave me a hard time to recover. I fell in love with the first book but this second book broke my heart and make it whole again. If 10STBAL is all about young love and full of kilig moments, SAT9S is about maturity and full of heavy drama.

Ren and Rhea's relationship will be tested. In this book we will see how they will struggle in having long distance relationship. Then came Georgia, she's one of the reason why their relationship will be on the rocks. Will Ren and Rhea be able to keep their relationship? Anung magiging papel ni Georgia sa buhay nila?

This was one of the best sequel I have read. It was well written and the plot was amazing. Obviously pinag-isipan at pinag-aralan mabuti ang pagkakasulat. I loved how each character was given justice. Each sides were well explained. George and Shinn's characters gave spice to the story.

From the start until the end, sobrang bigat sa pakiramdam. I symphatized to each characters. Lahat sila may "hugot". It was like I felt all the pain and heartaches they've experienced. Hindi ko magawang magalit sa mga characters especially George even if she's one of the reason of the conflict, I just felt hurt and sad for all of them. 

Feeling ko nanuot sa akin yung sakit habang binabasa ko to, takot na nga akong basahan ulit, because I always feel the pain. It only shows how good this story because it affected me so much. My feelings were all over the place. Pain really demands to be felt. But it's worth it.

Things I've learned from this story is, if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. Hindi pwedeng ipilit kung nagkakasakitan na, sometimes you need to set each other free to find yourselves, which was lost when you were together. There's always perfect timing for love.

Two thumbs up and hands down to Ms. Author! She makes me set my standard high on choosing what to read next. 

Highly recommended!

Enjoy Reading!
xoxo