My Thirty Day Plan by JhingBautista

Synopsis:

Here's what I have to do within 30 days:

--Help him move on.

--Make him fall for me.

--Fall in love with him.

Para sa ikaliligaya ng mga kaibigan kong hindi pwedeng ikasal hanggat walang asawa si Kent. Para makapag-move on na rin ako kay Rico. Para sa pagbabakasakaling sasaya naman ako this time. At para tantanan na ng mga magulang ko ang pagma-matchmake sa amin ng best friend ko na ex-boyfriend ko rin.

Kent may not be the prince I was opting to end up with but he may just be the right guy who could give me my happy ending.

Pero ang tanong... magagawa ko kaya ang lahat ng dapat kong gawin in 30 days?

----------

For me unique ang story na to, why? because it is not the usual story, na mala fairy tale. Hindi sya dinaan sa pagpapakilig. This one is different.

Jasmine wanted to be happy. She is looking for someone who could she fall in love and end up with. While Kent on the other hand don't have any plans to fall in love and to settle down. How could Jasmine make herself like him and make him fall in love with her with in 30 days? Impossible right? The story goes where Jasmine did everything for Kent to realize that she is the one for him, that though Kent experienced several heartbreaks she will not do the same thing. She gave him assurance that she will stay unlike the others. Though  Jasmine is doing those things she never let her heart unguarded. I like how she thinks, even she develop feelings for Kent, she knows her limitations.

A realistic story.

Happy Reading!!