Troublemaker by aggressively

Synopsis:

❝People die, but words live on forever.❞

When Winnie Indigo discovers that Brody Casen, has dropped a black book she picks it up and when she realizes that it is Brody's diary, she can't help but feel powerful. She can single handed take down, one of Westview high's most popular boys, but with her first attempt at blackmail Winnie already finds her abilities faltering, because the more she stays with Brody the more she realizes that the only thing that matters more than this book is their love.

-----------

(English)

I have mixed feelings for this story. I love and hate it at the same time. My emotions were all over the place while I'm reading! Though bad boys themed were over rated and cliche, I still love it! I really have a thing for this kind of story.

I really don't know what to feel about Winnie, the heroine. She's confusing the hell out of me. It says that she's a nerd but her actions says otherwise. While for Brody, he's a typical bad boy. He is an asshole, jerk and a certified manwhore. I thought that these two were bipolar because their personality keeps on changing and while I'm reading I felt like I'm also becoming a bipolar because I keep on loving and hating them. And that is why this story keeps me interested and entertained. There's no dull moment. I loved how it ended though you'll be asking for more, still it is a good way to end their story.

Enjoy!
Happy Reading!