Chapter 30

Tonight was the night that I would ask Grace to marry me. Was I scared? Yeah shitless. The last sixteen months that I have spent with this woman has been the time of my life, and just hope she agrees to give me more.

"Princess!" I yelled to Grace who was in the living room.

"Yeah," she said as she entered the room, and I felt my jaw drop. She was wearing a white cropped top that went just a past her belly button and white flowy pants.

"Um can you help me with my tie?" I asked as I held up the navy blue tie that I was having trouble tying.

"Yeah," she said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You look like a goddess baby," I whispered to her as she began tying my tie. Which mad her blush. I'm always so good with that.

"And you look like a god," she whispered back causing me to chuckle.

"Natalia's here!" Sadie yelled from downstairs as Grace finished my tie.

"I got it," I said as I threw on my blazer and headed downstairs.

"Hey Natalia!" I said as I met her at the door.

"So you and Grace worked things out?" she whispered.

"Yeah we did. Thanks for convincing her for me," I nodded.

"No problem. The twins ready? Charlie's putting their anchors in the car.

"Yes they are," We heard Grace say from behind us as she had both babies in her arms. The way she looked with our children made me admire her even more.

"Hi babies! Ready to come with uncle Charlie and Aunt Natalia?" Charlie asked as he walked up behind Natalia.

"Okay so there are two bottles for each of them in the diaper bag also their favorite snacks and bath stuff and lastly diapers wipes and a change of clothes," Grace listed.

"Great and we already have a play pin for them," Charlie said as he grabbed Xavier.

"Thanks so much for this you guys," I said.

"Hey no problem as long as you guys do it for us," Charlie smiled and I nodded.

"Bye!" Natalia said as they walked away.

"Bye!" Grace and I chuckled in unison.

"We should get going to princess," I said as I looked down at my watch.

"Okay," she said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

___________________________________

"Oh come on babe. You dance moves were great," Grace teased.

"No they weren't. You're just trying to make me feel better," I fake pouted.

"No Dacre. Your moves were really great," Grace sincerely said as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Well thanks princess," I smiled as I kissed her knuckles.

"You know I'm glad you and I made up because I missed you so much," she sighed.

"Me too. I'm just glad you took me back," I breathed.

"I couldn't imagine myself not forgiving you Dacre," She breathed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," she said.

"I love you so much Grace Rae Montgomery," I said.

"Montgomery?" she asked with a confused look on my face.

"Yeah hopefully," I said as I got on one knee and she gasped.

"Grace these past sixteen months have been the best time of my life. Look I know I've messed up a lot, and I honestly don't even deserve you. You are the sweetest, funniest and most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. When I first saw you through that phone screen I just knew I had to have you, and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. No screw ups. So Grace Rae Sink hopefully Montgomery. Will you marry me?" I questioned as tears streaked my cheeks as did hers.

"Y-yes Dacre I'll marry you," she said as she held out her hand so I could slip the ring on her finger as I kissed her passionately.

"I was honestly scared you would say no," I breathed as I pulled away.

"I would never say no to you?" she breathed.

"Then how about you let me take you home and show you how much I love you?" I whispered in her ear.

"I'd like that," she whispered back.

______________________________

"Oh baby," Grace moaned as I trailed kisses and hickies down her body.

I kissed and sucked her breasts a little making her moan even louder. My fingers traces her body before they entered her.

"D-Dacre," she begged as she arched her back.

"Patience baby patience," I teased as my tongue entered her too. She moaned even more.

"Hold on I said as I grabbed a condom and put it on before I slowly entered her.

"Jesus baby you're still so tight around me," I moaned.

"More," she moaned and I obeyed  as I thrusted faster in her. Her uncontrollable moans and her legs twitching around my waist had told me I was hitting her G spot.

"Fuck I'm close," she moaned.

"It's okay baby I am too," I moaned as I reached my high and Grace did the same soon after. We rode out our highs with moans and 'I love yous' before I flopped down on the bed beside her and pulled her close to me as I covered us up.

"I love you," Grace breathed as she snuggled closer to me.

"I love you more," I said.

"Not possible," she sighed.

"I think what I just did to you proves I love you more," I chuckled.

"Just shut up and fall asleep with me Montgomery," she sighed into my chest.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Montgomery," I said as I closed my eyelids.

a/n: so THEY ENGAGED I think I'm close to the end of this book but there is a sequel to this book so dont worry! I need helps with a name and a cover for the sequel so if you want to help me out that would be great! anyways see ya in the next chapter!--E