Chapter 12

Sadie

"Do they really have to be so loud?" I asked in pure annoyance after being woken up by Grace and Dacre doing their "thing".

"Oh come on, Sadie, they just made up, and it's a way to show each other that they care for and love one another," Millie said to me as she rolled her eyes at me.

She was right. I mean it did take a whole screaming match with Dacre before he would listen, but they were making up and that's all that matters to me.

"Dacre you're so fucking stupid," I yelled at him.

"I'm the one that's stupid? Your whore of a sister just tried cheating on me two hours ago," he argued.

"No the fuck she didn't. He had her held up against the wall. There wasn't much she could do. And she's not a whore," I said as I slapped him across the face making a gasp escape Millie's mouth. Jesus, I forgot she was here.

"Fuck, Sadie," Dacre said as he grabbed at his cheek.

"Now you're going to go talk to her. If she doesn't want to talk wait until tomorrow, but you're not allowed to stop apologizing until she forgives you. Understand?" I asked.

"I understand," he said as he walked out if the room.

"So how is it going with Caleb?" Millie asked me.

"Pretty good. We're planning on hanging out when we get back," I said.

"Yeah my mom is wanting me to come home for awhile before we start filming," she said.

"Oh yeah, when do we start filming again?" I asked.

"Two weeks, but I have some news,"she said.

"The Duffer Brothers know about Dacre and Grace and they want her to audition the be Dacre's characters' girlfriend in the show also," Millie confessed.

Oh my God. This is great. Grace has always wanted to act but quit after she was getting nowhere with it. This is going to be amazing.

"Oh my God, really?" I asked in total excitement.

"Yeah I got the call from Finn last night," she said smiling.

"We have to tell them!" I exclaimed grabbing my phone to call Dacre.

"Hello?" he asked

"Hey is Grace awake?" I asked

"No she just fell back asleep," he said. "Why?" he asked.

"Come to our room in ten minutes," I said as I hung up so he wouldn't have a chance to protest.

--------------------------------

"Okay you're going to want to sit down for this," I said while sitting him down on my bed.

"Why? What's going on?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"THE DUFFER BROTHERS ARE OFFERING GRACE A ROLE TO PLAY YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON THE SHOW," Millie and I screamed jumping up and down in excitement.

"Wait What?" Dacre asked as he was smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah now the only question is if she's going to want to take it," I said.

"She will won't she? I mean before I met Grace you were always telling me how she loved acting until she was getting nowhere," he explained.

"I know I know we should just talk to her when she wakes up," I said.

He nodded his head in agreement. 

--------------------------

"Sadie calm down. They're going to be here any minute. You're  going to make it obvious as soon as she walks in if you don't calm down," Millie said in an I'm annoyed tone because she's been trying to call me down for the past five minutes.

"I know I'm sorry. I just really hope she wants to audition," I said pacing the room when a knock sounded at the door.

"Showtime," Millie beamed as she went to answer the door. "Hey guys come on in and sit down," Millie said as she opened the door for Grace and Dacre.

"Hey, Squirt," Grace said as she walked over and hugged me.

"Hey, Gracie Boo,"I said hugging her back.

"Hey baby, why don't you come sit down beside me," Dacre said patting a spot beside him.

"Okay Grace we have some news," I said as I stood in front of my sister.

"Okay? You guys are acting weird," she said nervously.

"And that's because-," Dacre started before I cut him off.

"THE DUFFER BROTHERS ARE OFFERING YOU A ROLE FOR DACRE'S GIRLFRIEND IN A SHOW," I yelled smiling ear to ear while jumping up and down.

"W-what are you guys talking about?" she stuttered but I could tell she was just as excited as I was.

"Apparently they know about you and Dacre, so they want you to audition to be his girlfriend in the show," Millie explained.

"When do I audition?" she asked.

"As soon as we get back," I said.

"Then let's start packing," she said as she ran out if the room pulling Dacre behind her.