Chapter 31

6 months later:

Grace

This was it. I was marrying Dacre today. I had been planning this day since the day I was six years old.

"Mommy!" I heard two toddlers tell from behind me.

"Hi babies!" I said as I turned around and crouched down to hug Raelynn and Xavier.

"Sorry I couldn't keep up," Katie breathed.

"Oh babes it's okay. You can't keep these two away from Dacre and I for too long," I smiled.

"Oh yeah speaking of him. He wants to see you before you start getting ready. He's on the Gazebo," Katie said as she pointed to where Dacre was on the Gazebo.

"Hey lover boy," I said as I walked up behind and wrapped my arms around his middle.

"Hey princess," he said as he turned to face me.

"Soon I'll be queen," I joked.

"That you will," he said as he put his hands through my hair and looked at me admirably. I never noticed how much taller he was than me until now.

"What?" I asked as I got lost in his ocean eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he sighed.

"I'm not even ready yet," I chuckled.

"Could've fooled me," he said as he pressed his lips to mine hungrily. We kissed for a few minutes before I pulled away.

"I have to go get ready," l breathed as I laid my head on his chest.

"Awe man," he pouted.

"I love you," I said as I walked away.

"I love you more!" he yelled.

"We'll see about that!" I yelled as I walked inside.

_______________________

"I'm the next Picasso," Sadie laughed as she finished my hair and makeup. She did my hair in a Dutch braid crown with my baby hairs curled and my makeup an elegant gold look.

"Oh my God," I breathed.

"Grace it's time to put on your dress," Natalia said as she held it up. The dress I had picked out was a figure hugger. It was had lace over the white and a small flowy skirt past the knees with a slit up the side.

"You look so beautiful," Sadie breathed as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Oh Squirt," I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Grace it's time," Millie said as she held my bouquet and I nodded.

'Here Comes the Bride' started playing as I began walking down the aisle and everyone stood.

"You look gorgeous princess," Dacre whispered to me.

"And you look hot lover boy," I whispered back causing him to chuckle.

"We're gathered here today to unite Grace and Dacre," The priest began.  "Have you prepared any vows Ms.Grace?" he asked and I nodded.

"Dacre," I began "Our love started through a phone screen, but it has become much more than that. Ever since I first heard your accent, saw your smile, and got lost in those beautiful ocean eyes of yours I knew that I was in trouble. You know what's funny? Everyone around us knew that we were bound for love right before we did. So that tells me that we were so lost in the moment, and I still get lost in the moment with you. It feels like just yesterday we were finding out that Raelynn and Xavier were twins. That's another thing you gave me. A beautiful family that I hope to expand in the future. I just want to say I love you so much Dacre Kayd Montgomery," I sighed as tears went down my cheeks as I looked up to see Dacre was crying too.