Chapter 6

Today was the day that Dacre and I would be going on our date, and my nerves were all over the place. I decided to get an early start on my day so I got up at eight with a text from Sadie saying her and Millie would be  here at twelve. Crap, I forgot to tell Katie about Millie, so I called to inform her.

"Hello?" Katie said on the other side of the line making it clear that I had woken her up.

"Hey Katie, so Sadie would love to hang out with you, but she would like to bring her friend from last night, is that okay?" I asked because I have never liked just throwing things on people.

"Oh my God, that is absolutely okay. The more the merrier," she beamed into the phone. That's one thing I've always loved about Katie she has always been this ray of sunshine.

"Great. They're gonna be here twelve. So when are you gonna be here?" I questioned.

"Well do you need help getting ready?" she asked. I hadn't even thought about asking her to help me get ready, but I was totally up for it because she could do my makeup so well I would look like a goddess.

"Yeah, if you want to help," I said I didn't want to push her into anything.

"Anything for my favorite person. I'll be there at three," she informed me.

"Perfect, see you then," I said before hanging up the phone.

I looked and my clock and it was eight thirty, so I decided to get out of bed and take a hot shower, and while I was in there I shaved my legs and armpits even though I shaved the night before. But for some reason I wanted silky smooth skin for tonight.

When I got out I washed my face, and brushed my hair and teeth as I did everytime after I took a shower. I went to my room to get dressed just putting on a Nike t-shirt with some under armour shorts when Dacre called me.

"Hey, baby," he said while giving me his famous smirk.

"Hey, hottie," I beamed.

"I can't wait to have you in my arms tonight," he said nonchalantly.

"Hmm who said I was gonna be in your arms tonight, bud," I teased.

"Um first of all never call me bud, and second of all, we both know you will be," he said before winking. He knows just how to make me blush.

"U-um yeah sure," was all I could get out. God why was I such a fucking idiot when it came to him.

"Okay baby, well I'm about to board my plane, which means I'm going to be getting in some sleep, so bye I'll see you tonignt," he said sleepily.

"Okay bye hottie," I said before hanging up. Why was I the one to always hang up. I'll be fixing that soon.

--------------------------------------

I got up off the couch and paused "Stranger Things" when I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the clock to see it was twelve o'clock so I know it was Sadie and Millie.

"Hey Squirt," I said while opening the door to Sadie, Millie, and who I guessed to be Millie's mom.

"Hi I'm Millie's mom," the woman said holding out her hand for me to shake it.

"Hi I'm Grace, Sadie's older sister," I said while shaking her hand.

"I understand that you're going on a date tonight and they'll have someone with them. Is that person trustworthy," She asked now if this was Katie she was talking to Katie would have blown her top.

"Oh yes ma'am. Katie is the best person for these to girls to stay with," I said. I knew where she was coming from, and she had every right to worry for her daughter.