Chapter 21

Dacre

When I woke up the next morning there wasn't a beautiful  woman beside me instead there was a note.

Hey baby I'm writing this note for you since you're probably not up yet. Don't worry Sadie and I just went to the store to get some things. I made you your favorite breakfast. Waffles and bacon. Don't worry I'll be back before you know it. You have interviews today so take a shower after you eat. I've also picked you out an outfit. Oh my god I so should like a mom already! anyways I love you see you in a bit!

Love G.

Even when she's not with me she still cares for me. But I am scolding her later for cooking breakfast. It's my job.

After I made my plate I sat down at the table when Caleb called me.

"Hey what's up, Caleb?" I asked.

"Dacre I fucked up. Like really bad."

"Um okay what did you do?"

"Well um okay. So last night Sadie gave me this whole speech about how much she loves me and I panicked. I said there was someone else. I think we broke up."

"Jesus fucking Christ Caleb."

"I know I know. I've been trying to apologize all moring but she won't listen to me. Can you talk to her for me?"

"I don't know Caleb."

"Please Dacre. I'm begging you."

"Yeah okay sure." I said before hanging up.

I let out a breath before I started eating again. I mean I've done dumber things than that. But I never broke up with someone over them telling them my feelings for me, but I'm also not a sixteen year old kid going through puberty.

________________________

I was putting on the shirt that Grace had picked out for me when I heard the front door open and close.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard Grace tell from downstairs. Jesus that woman was never going to get tired of saying that and I was never going to get tired of hearing it.

"Hi princess!" I said as I practiacally ran down the stairs and kissed her.

"Well someone missed me," she smiled into the kids.

"Well when you wake up without the most beautiful woman in the world you in your arms you kind of miss her," I said before looking at Sadie. She looked broken.

"Hey Sadie why don't we talk on the back porch for a second?" I questioned as she nodded.

"Look Caleb called me this morning, and told me what happened," I said.

"Yeah did he say he was a complete asshole?" she questioned as she fought back tears.

"Yes he did, and he also told me that he's trying to apologize all morning," I said.

"Yeah so?" she spat.

"Sadie you still love him and you know it. He loves you too. So talk to him," I said lightly patting her knee.

"Ugh you're right," she sighed before getting up and walking inside as her seat was quickly filled.

"Thanks for that baby," Grace breathed as she sipped some water.

"No problem I have to go. Have fun with Natalia and the nurseries," I said as I kissed her and lightly chuckled.

"Sure will," she said as she sighed  contently.

_____________________

"Hi guys I'm here with Dacre Montgomery! New star to the show 'Stranger Things'"

"Hi!"

"Now Dacre you play badass Billy Hargrove. What's it like playing a character so different from your personality?"

"Well it's very different. And I love that because its a challenge  and I love that. In fact a few hours before we actually film I walk around set acting like Billy to get into character," I explained.

"Interesting. Now Billy signature look is tight jeans. Do those feel weird in any way?"

"Well they definitely did at first, but as I continued to walk in them they got a little more comfortable," I said.

"Wow I thought they were going to rip they were so tight!"

"Me toe mate me too," I chculled.

"Now the fight scene with Joe Keery. What happened after that?"

"Oh we automatically said sorry to each other right after we finished the scene," I said.

"Awe you are just too sweet. Well thanks for your time!"

"It was no problem," I said as the cameras cut.

_______________________

"Honey I'm home!" I said as I closed the front door.

"Hey that's my line," Grace said as she emerged from the kitchen with blue and pink paint all over her hands.

"Well someone had a blast with paint today," I chuckled brushing back some of her hair.

"I sure did. Well Sadie prepared a bath for me. So you can go check out the nurseries while I take a bath," she said as she kissed my cheek.

"Okay," I said as I headed up to the rooms that would be the twins'.

The rooms took my breath away. Literally. Xavier's room was a light blue with a white plush rug and an Oakwood crib and a blue duvet over it.

Raelynn's room was a plush pink color with a plush pink rug another Oakwood crib with a pink duvet over it.

_________________________

"The rooms look great baby," I said as I slipped in bed beside Grace.

"Thanks baby," she sighed tiredly.

"Hey wanna lay on me tonight? I'm sure the swine wouldn't mind," I smiled at her.

"Oh my god. I love you even more," she said as she laid her head on my chest and fell asleep as I played with her hair.

The sound of Grace's heartbeat and soft breaths were like a lullaby as I fell right asleep.

a/n: so just a heads up there will be a BIG time jump!