Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning not even wanting wake up. I can't control who Dacre talks to, but I was just confused why he would talk to me when he had a girlfriend.And I had nearly thought he was a genuinely nice guy. As I was caught up in my thoughts a knock sounded at my bedroom door.

"Hey Gracie, good morning can you talk?" Sadie questioned as her head was peeking through the crack in the door.

"Yeah, sure," I barely whispered.

"Look I know what happened with you and Dacre, and you honestly just need to let him explain," she suggested.

"Why should I? He's obviously busy with other things," I said my throat tightening.

"Just talk to him," she said giving me hug then getting up and leaving my room closing the door.

I say there for a good ten minutes contemplating on whether or not I should let Dacre explain as I was thinking I got a text.

Dacre🙅💔:
Hey...can you call me.

Me:
Why should I..?

Dacre🙅💔:Grace, please just let me explain.

Me:
I don't know is another girl gonna walk in calling you 'baby' again...?

Dacre🙅💔:No..just please call me.

Hating myself for what I was fixing to do I called Dacre.

"Hey," he answered with a relieved smile on his face.

"Hi," I whispered not even smiling. I could  tell he knew I'd been crying just by the expression on my face when I said something.

"Jesus Grace, I never meant to make you cry," he said not smiling anymore.

"Well maybe you should've thought about that before you started talking to me while you're in a relationship," I harshly stated while glaring at him.

"I'm not in a relationship, Grace," he stated glaring right back at me.

"Then who the fuck was that calling you 'baby' last night?!" I basically yelled causing him to somewhat flinch.

"That was my ex of like 1 year," he states.

"What..." was all I could get out before he explained everything.

"I broke up with her last summer because she started acting crazy. Yelling at me, throwing and breaking things. So I left her, but she didn't like that too much, and it was just my luck that her dad owns the apartment building I'm staying in which means she always has a key..Which is why she just waltzed up in here which  caused me to end the call," he explained.

"Oh, ever heard of changing the locks," I said with a little smirk on my face.

"All the time," he said smiling back which caused me to giggle.

"Alright doll I have to go do some things to get ready to come to Georgia. I won't be abe to call  tonight , but talk in the morning?" he questioned.

"Sure thing hottie," I said before hanging up the phone.

I was glad I had fixed thing with Dare I honestly didn't wanna stay mad at him.

Sorry for the short chapter its mostly just a filler chapter i will be posting a "long" one either tonight or tomorrow--E