Chapter 28

a/n: I know a lot of you are probably mad at the fact that Grace is on her way to forgiving Dacre, but you have to think about it. She's mostly forgiving him for Raelynn and Xavier's sake because she doesn't want them to have the same childhood as her. Which if you can remember it was abusive. So I'm so sorry for the ones that didn't want Grace to forgive Dacre just yet, but there's more tea in the future.--E

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Raelynn crying. Crap. She always only wanted Dacre. So I called him on the way to the nursery.

"Hello?" he asked in a gruff voice.

"Hi I'm sorry if I woke you up, but Raelynn is crying and you're the only one she responds well with," I chuckled into the phone.

"I'm on my way. Just turn on Spongebob in the living room until I get there," he said.

"Okay see you soon," I breathed.

"See you soon," he said before hanging up. That was the first time we hung up the phone with out saying we loved each other.

I grabbed Raelynn from her crib then headed downstairs and turned on Spongebob for her, but not too loud because I didn't want to wake Xavier or Sadie since it was still so early.

I was giving Raelynn her bottle when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey," I said opening the door to reveal Dacre behind it.

"Hey ba-. So where's my little angel?" He rephrased.

"She's in her bouncer watching Spongebob, and drinking a bottle," I said as I walked to the couch and sat down as he sat in the floor.

"We have an appointment with a relationship counselor at three o'clock," I said as I admired him with Raelynn.

"Okay. Am meeting you here?" he asked looking up at me.

"Yeah I figured we could show up together," I said and he nodded.

"Look Dacre I don't want us to be this tense around each other. We still love each other and we're still a couple," I said as I stared at him.

"You're right I've just hurt you enough, so I don't want us to do anything until after we try to resolve this," he said looking at me again.

"That's fair. A true poet," I joked.

"Wow I'm a poet and I didn't even know it," he said.

"Oh my God. Never do that again. Want some breakfast?" as I got up and headed toward the kitchen.

"What are you making?" he asked from the living room.

"French toast, eggs, and bacon,"I said from the kitchen.

"Then hell yeah I want some breakfast," he said causing me to laugh.

_________________________

After what seemed like forever of Dacre and I laughing and cutting up breakfast was done.

"I'm going to go get Sadie up," I said to Dacre as I went upstairs.

"Hey Sadie it's ti-" I stopped in shock at the scene in front of me. Sadie and Caleb were in the bed together shirtless. I slammed the door to wake them up, and it did.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked as Sadie and Caleb looked at me in horror.

"Grace it's not what it look like," Sadie said as she sat up in her bed.

"Oh really? Because it looks like your not a virgin anymore Sadie," I said.

"Okay so it is what it looks like," Caleb joked.

"If I were you I'd shut the fuck up, Mclaughlin," I seethed not even looking at him, but I could see that he backed off.

"Both of you put clothes and come eat breakfast. We'll talk about this later Sadie," I said before walking out of the room and shut the door as I walked downstairs and began eating my breakfast.

"What was all of that about?" Dacre asked as I sat down and began eating.

"It looks like Sadie and Caleb had a little fun last night," I said and as if on cue they began walking down the stairs together.

"You mean they?" he whispered and I nodded before he gave a low gasp which caused me to chuckle.

_________________________

When we all finished eating dinner we all sat down at the couch and watched movies as the twins laid and Dacre and I's chests. I looked over at Dacre to see he was lustfully staring at me before I blushes and turned my head back to the tv.

"I love you," he whispered to me.

"I love you too," I replied before I drifted off to sleep.

________________________

"I look so fat!" I exclaimed as I  sat on the bed and crossed my arms.

"Oh princess you don't look fat," Dacre said as he stood between my legs and brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Then what do I look like?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"The most beautiful woman in the world," he said as he put his soft lips to mine.

"Such a sweet talker," I said as I pulled away.

"Only for you," he said.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked.

"That question is so the other way around," he said.

"Just shut up and kiss me again, Montgomery, " I said before his lips pressed to mine again.

______________________________

"Grace wake up," I heard someone say as they shook me awake. I opened my eyes to see it was Dacre.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Ten p.m.," he said as he looked at his watch.

"Oh," I said.

"Well I think I'm gonna go,"he said as I grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Stay?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he smiled.

"Carry me to bed?" I asked with a wide grinon my face.

"Alright," he groaned.

"Here we are," he said as he laid me in the bed.

"Stay with me," I said as I rolled over so he could lay down and he nodded as he laid down and I nuzzled myself closer to him.

"Dacre?" I asked.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"I really miss us," I said.

"Me too princess. Me too," he said as the sound of heartbeat put me to sleep.