Chapter 16

3 weeks later:

We started filming two weeks ago, and I have to admit it was tiring, but I also loved the experience. My character was a complete badass.

I was relaxing in my trailer after filming when Dacre and Sadie walked in my trailer.

"Hey sis,"Sadie said as she plopped down on the couch beside me.

"Hi," I said as i smiled at her.

"So did you take another one?" Dacre asked.

"Dacre I love you I really do, but for the last time. I'm. Not. Pregnant," I said practically glaring at him. After that night he wanted me taking a pregnancy test everyday.

"I know I know. I was just really hoping you were," he said with a sorrowful look in his eyes which caused me to get up and go sit by him as I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I know, and I wanted to be too, but there's a time and place for everything," I said stroking his hair.

"You always know what to say," he said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess I do," I agreed.

"Well I'm gonna go hang out with Caleb. I'll see you guys later," Sadie said as she got up and walked out.

"Baby, why do you look so sad?" I asked Dacre sitting on the ground in front of him.

"I-I just really wanna have a family with you," he stuttered as he was obviously holding back tears.

"Awe baby I do to, but that time was a sign that we'll have kids after marriage," I said rubbing circles on his hands.

"You think so?" he asked trying to give me a smile.

"Yes baby, I do I really do," I smiled at him.

"God I love you so much," he said hoisting me into his lap.

"I love you more," I said causing him to start tickling me.

"What was that?" he asked while laughing.

"I. Said. I. Love. You. More," I gasped as I fell to the floor.

"Oh my God are you okay princess?" Dacre said rushing to the ground beside me.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Can we just go lay down?" I asked glancing at the clock to see it was already 10:00.

"Yes we can," Dacre said as he carried me to bed, and I was fast asleep.

----------------------------

"Dacre baby wake up," I said trying to shake him awake.

"Nuh uh," he said turning over. He was such a child.

"Please," I breathed kissing his shoulder because it tickled him.

"Okay fine," he groaned sitting up.

"I have movies and popcorn ready," I said heading towards the "living room" of my set trailer.

"I'll be out in five," he said closing the bedroom door.

Dacre seemed to be taking way too long so I went and checked on him, but I regret it.

"No baby she'll never compare to you," I heard him say into his phone.

"Yes I promise," he said before I slung the door open with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"What the actual fuck," I breathed.

"Grace I can explain," he said running over to me.

"Don't fucking touch me," I said darting away from him as I grabbed my keys and bag.

"Grace I'm sorry," he said grabbing my wrist and turning me to face toward him.

"You said there was no one else. You promised," I said as my voice cracked and the whole cast gathered around us.

"There's not," he said.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK WILL I NEVER COMPARE, DACRE," I yelled shoving him by the chest. He stayed silent.

"That's what I thought ," I said as I stormed off giving no one time to catch me

1 week later:

We stopped filming yesterday, and thankfully my character had no more scenes with Dacre after our fight. He had been trying to talk to me, but I didn't even give him the time of day. I started getting sick as I ate eggs for breakfast like I didn't have an appetite for them anymore.

I ran to the bathroom before I got sick. After I had my fit of sickness I checked my calender. Shit. My period was late. But I wasn't pregnant. Was I? I decided to take a few tests.

I paced the room waiting for the timer on which I could check the tests. I turned them over anxiously. Positive. Positive. Positive. No this can't be. The ones before were negative.

------------------------------

I paced the liviing room for at least one hour before I decided to call Dacre. He picked up after two rings.

"Grace is that you?"

"Yes its-"

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"Dacre"

"I'm sorry I love y-"

"DACRE"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant"

a/n: Hi sorry I know a lot of people aren't happy with Dacre right now or with the fact that Grace is pregnant so early but I wanted to spice things up a bit. again I'm sorry. also sorry for  the short chapter! --E