Chapter 2

After Dacre had asked my name we had a full on conversation, it irritated Sadie so much that she said she would just send our numbers to each other, and to that Dacre and I agreed as I said I was going to my room.

        "I'll call you in a bit, doll," Dacre had called to me from the phone screen. I nodded in agreement.

       I started getting bored waiting for Dacre  to call so I went into the kitchen and started cleaning, But as soon as I started  to clean I got a FaceTime call from an unknown number and I assumed it was Dacre.

        "Whew you still look gorgeous," he stated. But I noticed  this time that when we were talking he was shirtless.

      "Decided it got to hot hit for you, Montgomery?" I questioned giggling.

       He looked confused then looked down  at his bare chest, and started to laugh nervously.

      "Yeah I guess I did," he says while giving me that sexy smirk.

       We talked for hours on end until we both agreed it was getting late, and I'm glad we did because I was so fucking tired.

        "Call me when you wake up, beautiful?" he questioned with a glint of hope in his eyes.

       "Sure thing, hottie," I assured. He laughed then hung after saying goodnight.

        Before I went to bed I went to check on Sadie who was silently crying to herself.

      "Are you okay, Squirt?" I asked worried.

      "Oh Grace, y-yeah I'm great," God her acting really sucked at times like this.

     "Come here," I say with my arms wide open for her. She  jumps into my arms sobbing, which makes tears sting my eyes.

     "Why would he hit me, he has never ever touched me like he did you and Darren when you guys were younger," she sobbed.

     "I honestly don't know, kiddo we always get surprised by things we never thought would happen.

     "Yeah like you and Dacre going all lovey dovey on me," she giggled.

     " We are not all lovey dovey just getting to know one another," I stated.

      "Yes because that's what all the giggling and cute name calling was, Gracie Boo," she replied.

     I blushed. "Just go to bed,Squirt. Love you," I said.

      "Love you too future misses Dacre Montgomery," she snorted.

       I rolled my eyes and left her room, blushing.

       ----------------------------------------

      After talking with Sadie I continued to finish cleaning the kitchen, then procended to wash my face and teeth before plopping into my and reading my phone as I noticed I got a text from Dacre.

Dacre😍😚💯💯:

hey...i know you're probably busy doing something or already asleep, but I fly out to Georgia Saturday, and I wanna take you out when I get settled.

                    Me:
                  I would love that,Dacre

Dacre😍😚💯💯:Holy fucking shit I didn't think you were gonna say yes.

                  Me:
                  And wht wouldn't I say
                 yes, Dacre?

Dacre😍😚💯💯:
Idk

                 Me:
                 Goodnight, Dacre.

Dacre:😍😚💯💯:
Night, beautiful.

      After that I passed the fuck  out, but I was smiling.

        ------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to Sadie jumping on my bed.

        "WAKE UP GRACE YOU HAVE SOME TEA TO SPILL BECAUSE DACRE WON'T TELL ME SHIT," she shouts giddily while holding her phone to show she was on FaceTime with Dacre.

        "First off language missy, and second of all I just agreed to letting him take me out after he got settled in Georgia on Saturday," I explained as Dacre boomed with laughter at Sadie's  shocked but happy face.

        "YOU ARE SO HAVING HIS BABIES," she shouts running to her room.

        "Oh my god," I breathed.

     As if on cue Dacre was requesting a FaceTime right then.

        "You look beautiful even when you're tired with messy hair," Dacre said as I was brushing my hair and getting up to change. I ended up wearing a crop top with some black ripped jeans.

         "Oh hell no," Dacre said through the phone after seeing what I was because I didn't change on screen.

       "Umm why not?" I asked in complete confusion.

       "Because I don't want anyone looking at my girl with the same hunger that I have right now," he sexily growled.

      "Your girl? We have only known each other for two days, Dacre," I snorted.

        "I know but I can already tell that I want you more than anything," he stated, blushing.

        "Wow um okay," I said shocked.

         "Sorry was that too much?" he asked sheepishly.

         "No not at all," I reassured him grinning.

         "Thank God," he breathed.

         "TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD BE HAVING HIS BABIES,"
Sadie shouted from the bathroom and I had  known she had been eavesdropping for awhile.

       -----------------------------------------

I ended up just throwing on a regular t-shirt to Dacre's satisfaction, which he had expressed before I had hung up the phone to go run some errands bringing Sadie along.

        "Why do I have to go?" Sadie argued.

        "Do really wanna sit home alone all day?" I questioned already knowing her answer.

        "No not really," she admitted.

        "Exactly," I said as we approached the elevator to our apartment building.

        "I hate how your always right," she stated.

        " Not always right just the mind reader," I stated with a grin.

       We laugh and joked on the way down to the main floor of our apartment building, but stopped when saw are brother and our father throwing swings at each other.