Chapter 19

a/n: hi guys! so there's a semi big time jump but I'm sure you guys won't mind.  also we're so close to 2k reads so I love you guys for that! anyways enjoy this chapter.

2 Months Later:

"Okay so we're going to give you and Dacre poppers. He's going to have one baby's gender and you're going to have the other. And after you pop the poppers we'll set off the fireworks," Sadie explained to Dacre and I as we were getting ready for our gender reveal party.

"That sounds perfect," I as pulled Sadie into a hug.

"I'm glad you like it. I'll meet you to at the venue. Love you," she said as she walked out.

"Love you too," I said as I turned to Dacre to see he had been staring at me.

"What?" I asked grinning.

"Everyday I wonder how the most beautiful woman in the world is in love me, and not is she only in love with me but she's in love with our unborn children. And I just keep falling harder for her everyday," Dacre said as he put his hands on my hips and looked me in the eyes with the most adorable grin  on his face.

"Well women are you impregnating, Montgomery?" I joked as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Just you. The Love of my Life," he said as he pressed his soft pink lips to mine, but I apparently pulled away too soon causing him to groan.

--------------------------------

"So what do you think we're having?"I asked Dacre as I rubbed my baby bump while we
were on the way to the party.

"I think two boys," Dacre said.

"Think or want?" I asked as I chuckled at him.

"Mostly want," Dacre replied as he grabbed my hand and rubbed circles on it.

"So I was thinking. We could watch Stranger Things when we get home y'know since we're in it. Because that Billy dude's butt looks good in some jeans," I joked.

"Oh yeah I would like that since the clothes that Alexis girl wears squeeze her figure just right," he joked back causing us to both laugh on the way to the venue.

______________________

"Oh my gosh Natalia, Charlie, Joe. Hi!" I said as I hugged all three of my co-stars.

"Hey babe! Oh my gosh you look so big! Hi guys I'm your aunt Natalia! You're going to love me!" she said to my baby bump causing the rest of us to laugh.

"Sorry ever since everyone found out you were pregnant Natalia here has had baby fever," Charlie explained as he lightly chuckled.

"Well I can help Natalia. How would you feel about helping Dacre and I move into the house, and then after that you and Charlie can help us decorate the nurseries," I asked as Natalia's eyes went big.

"We would love that Grace," Charlie responded.

"Can I help too?" Joe asked.

"Of course you can, bestie," I said giving Joe a hug. He had become like my best friend on set because he was who most of my scenes were with.

"Well I'm gonna go find the kids," I said as I walked in the venue but I didn't even have to as I felt multiple pairs of hands gently wrap around me.

"Hi guys!" I said as all the kids pulled back.

"Hi!" they said back. We were chatting before I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Long time no see little sis," I heard Darren say from behind me.

"Oh my God! Darren what are you doing here?" I asked as I hugged him and then pulled away.

"Well your the first kid to have kids and I wanted to see you and Sadie," he said as a familiar hand placed on my hip.

"Hi Dacre Montgomery. You must be Darren. Right?" Dacre said as he shook my brothers hand. Jesus Dacre was even taller than my brother.

"Yup the one and only," Darren replied.

From there the two of them talked about randon stuff as I went around and talked to friends and family that came to the party.

"Okay I need the two baby machines to come outside along with everyone to reveal their little angels," Sadie said into a microphone as I Dacre and I walked together to a little stage outside.

"Okay here's your popper Grace. And here's yours Dacre," Sadie said as she handed them to us.

"You're going to pop them on a count of three then after you do that the fireworks will go off," she said asking the crowd if they were ready then asked them to help them count down.

"ONE!  TWO! THREE" they all yelled.

It was all a blur of blue and pink before Dacre wrapped me in his arms giving me a kiss.

'We're having both genders," I said enthusiastically as happy tears ran down my cheek.

"Yes we are!" Dacre said back as tears ran down his cheek to before we kissed again while people took pictures.

It was another hour before we left giving people our goodbyes and telling Joe and Charlie when they could be by to help Dacre carry things to the moving truck we were using.

"What do you want to eat?" Dacre asked as we finally got in the car and drove off.

"Burger King and it's not like I have to tell you my order," I said as I smiled at the offended expression on Dacre's face.

____________________

"That was the best food ever," I said rubbing my bump.

"You say that every time you eat," Dacre chuckled as he grabbed my trash and threw it away for me as I playfully scowled at him.

"I'm going to get you're bath ready princess," Dacre said before walking off as I went to go  pick out some clothes.

I didn't even care to wear some kind of pants to bed I just wore one of Dacre's shirts which were entirely too big for me so it wasn't like I was stretching it out and some underwear.

"Baby you're bath is ready," Dacre yelled from the bathroom as I was putting on my robe.

"Thanks baby," I said to Dacre as I took off my robe and helped me into the tub.

"No problem," Dacre said as he sat on the counter.

"Dacre?" I asked as I was caressing my fingers over my baby bump.

"Yeah?" he asked looking away from his phone to me.

"Do you think we're going to be good parents," I asked as Dacre knelt down by the tub beside me.

"The best. Except I know you'll be better than me on in some ways since you are carrying out little angels," Dacre said causing me to giggle.

The rest of my time in the bath Dacre helped me wash myself and helped me get out as i walked to the room getting dressed. I was brushing my hair when I said something.

"Y'know you don't have to help me wash myself just yet," I said turning to Dacre.

"I know I just don't want you to put any extra strain on yourself. Plus I love washing your beautiful body every night,"he said getting up off the bed and giving me a kiss.

"You always know what to say," I said as I turned to the tv and turned on 'Friends' as I crawled in bed and Dacre followed as his arms around me.

"Daddy loves you two," Dacre said to my bump. "I love you too princess," Dacre said kissing my
temple.

"I love you more," I said before falling asleep.