Chapter 5

a/n hi I'm just writing this to say that I am on my way to trying to improve my chapters by A LOT. so to those who haven't been really enjoying my story I promise it will get better in time. also I would love to hear your opinions or what you would feel should happen in the story so comment or message me. and to those who keep reading and voting  I thank you very much. anyways sorry for wasting your time enjoyyyy--E

After Dacre and I hung up yesterday I didn't really do much besides clean the house while Sadie was out with some friends. I made plans to go out with Katie today but that wasn't until 3 o'clock and it was only eleven so I had some time to kill. Then of course, Dacre called me.

"Hey Doll, whatcha doin'?" he asked while he was cooking something on the stove.

"Oh nothing really, just got done cleaning the house and waiting for Sadie to get home," I said curious as to what he was cooking but didn't question it.

"Oh that's nice, I was wondering what you you wanted to do for our date since we haven't discussed that yet," he said.

I heard what he said, but only partially. I didn't think we were calling this a date. Was I going on a date with this amazing hottie. Surely not, he was probably just wanting to be nice. Wasn't he?

"Hello? Earth to Grace," Dacre chuckled waving his hand at the screen.

"Huh? um I was thinking we could go see that new Purge movie then just walk around the city," I said really hoping he would agree to seeing the Purge movie because the trailer looked so badass.

"Hmm the scary movie type, huh? Very sexy," he said while giving me his signature smirk. Jesus this guy has me wrapped around his fucking finger.

"Yup that is me," I said smirking back.

I honestly liked the way Dacre was up for anything.  It showed me that actually cared. Which is one out of many things that I love about him.

"I'm excited for this Purge movie, Grace. I mean I'm sure you are too, it's gives you the perfect reason to have your hands all over me," he said sexily.

"You know it, hottie," I said winking.

We were just talking for about thirty minutes after that when Sadie texted me.

"Hey um Sadie just texted me, but I'll call you tonight," I said.

"Okay bye, doll," he said while pouting.

"Bye hottie," I smiled before hanging up.

Sadie😎😘💘:
Hey Gracie Boo I was wondering if I could stay the night with, Millie.

Me:
Sure do you have clothes with you or do I need to bring you some?

Sadie😎😘💘:
I already have some with me, but thanks.

Me:
You're welcome be good and I'll text you tonight before I go to sleep because I know you're a night owl.

Sadie😎😘💘:
Okay bye love you, Gracie Boo.

Me:
Love you too, Squirt.

After I had was done texting Sadie it was one thirty so I had decided to start getting ready. I took a shower and blow dried my hair, I had a hard time deciding if I should curl or straighten my hair before I decided to curl it.