Chapter 3

After I had come to the realization that even though both my  brother and my father live HOURS away they were fighting in the lobby of my apartment building.

        "Sadie go to the car and lock the fucking doors," I warned.

        "O-Okay," she stuttered then rushed to my car outside. After she left I rushed to my brother and my father.

          "What the fuck are you two doing," they stopped momentarily to look at me.

          "I want Sadie back," dad stated.

           "No. We're going to the courthouse Friday so I can get custody," I said.

            "Fine if you want custody of Sadie have her I don't want her back along with you too shitheads," he said, pointing at me and Darren.

             "Great then let's go settle this now so I can be her legal guardian," I suggested.

             "Fine, I'll meet you there," he said as he stormed out of the building leaving Darren to explain why the fuck they were so far from home.

        "So why were you two just fighting in the lobby of my apartment building?" I questioned.

          "He was gonna just come and steal Sadie back and I was not about to let happen, so I followed him here and when he was on his way up to your apartment I stopped him and that's when things got nasty," he explained.

           "Oh," I said no longer confused. I let this silence sit there for a minute before Darren spoke up.

            "So I hear your having one of Sadies' co-stars' babies," He stifled.

           "Huh oh wait you mean Dacre, I'm not having his babies just going out with him when he gets settled in Georgia Saturday," I explained.

           "Now you have to tell me everything," he said as I reluctantly explained the whole story to him on the way out.

           "Holy shit you actually like this guy, don't you?" he asked.

           "Yeah I kinda do actually," I agreed.

            As soon as I answered Sadie darted from the car checking on us.

            "So why did dad just rush out of the building saying he hates all of us and he NEVER wants to see us again?" she questioned.

             "Because I'm fixing to make a phone call to the courthouse to talk to one of my lawyer buddies and get custody of you today," I said.

        "Well shut the fuck up get in the car and drive," she squeaked  as she got in the car.

         I told her to watch her language then proceeded to give Darren a goodbye hug and drive to the courthouse.

         --------------------------------------

       After taking HOURS in the courthouse for custody of Sadie I finally had full custody of her, thanks to my friends at the courthouse and  started heading to town to do the errands I was gonna do with Sadie before we got interrupted.

           "So what do we have to go do?" She questioned.

            "Get some cleaning supplies, some paint for whatever color you want your room and some pictures for you to just hang up so your walls don't look so bare. She nodded as we rode in a comfortable silence.

         -------------------------------------

        "That took forever," Sadie complained as we headed home.

         "I know and I'm sorry, Squirt do you just wanna order takeout tonight?" I questioned hoping she would say yes because I really didn't feel like cooking.

         "Sure that's fine," she agreed.

         When we got home Sadie said she was gonna see where she wanted to hang her pictures as she  did that I ordered take out and went for a steaming hot shower when Sadie called me to her room.

       "Okay I'm supposed to be telling you this, but Dacre wants to know what your favorite flowers are and if you like chocolate," she stated.

       "My favorite flowers are sunflowers and I love chocolate," I said.

        She nodded her head. "Hey I'm taking a  shower if take out comes the money is on the entrance table," I informed her.

       "Okay love you, Gracie Boo,"she said.

         "Love you too, Squirt" I yelled from the bathroom.

         --------------------------------------

After I got out of the shower the takeout was already here but Sadie didn't eat without me and she was on the phone with someone

       "I love you so much, hun," I heard a boy said from the phone screen while she said it back.

         "Who's that?" I asked causing her to jump from the sound of my voice.

         "Oh this is-- uh Caleb he's my boyfriend in real life and on Stranger Things," she stated.

         "Oh okay.Nice to meet you Caleb," I say.

            "Nice to meet you t- wait you are the girl Dacre won't shut up about, he's bringing you flowers and chocolate," He whispers to me as I laugh.

            "SHUT UP, MCLAUGHLIN," I hear a voice boom from the background knowing it was Dacre.

             "Sorry gotta go love you, babe," Caleb says.

             "I'LL CALL YOU IN BIT,  DOLL," I hear Dacre yell before the call ends.

         "Whew that was was hilarious," I said laughing my ass off.

          "Tell me about," Sadie said.

         Sadie and I ended up talking about Caleb and her and laughing over dinner as we did the night before, and after Sadie went to get a shower and Dacre FaceTimed me when she did.

         "Hey beautiful," he said as he was putting a shirt on.

          "Hey," I said with a smirk  on my face.

          "What's so  funny?" he asked.

          "You didn't have to put your shirt on," I implied.

           "Well in that case,"he said as he took his shirt off "There I can finally breathe," he joked.

           "That's good," I said as he started looking at me sincerely.

          "What's up," I ask pulling him out of his daze.

          "There's just something about you that I can't put my finger on, and it's irritating the fuck out of me," he admitted.

           "Well I'm sorry," I snorted.

            "It's all good, Doll," he shrugged.

             Just then I heard a female voice calling to him.

             "Dacre, I'm home baby," she yelled from a distance I'm guessing she just walked in.

             "Shit, I gotta go," Dacre said before he quickly hung up. Then he texted me.

Dacre😍😚💯💯: I'm sorry doll I promise I'll explain tomorrow.

Me: You fucking better.

         After that I went to sleep with tears in my eyes.

A/N: Hi to whoever is reading my story I would love to hear your feedback on if your wouldn't mind--E