Chapter 15

Dacre

I felt like treating Grace to a date night.  Not only because she got the part or that she's the best thing that has ever happened to me, but because she honestly deserves it.

"Hey baby," I said as she was just getting out of bed.

"Hi," she said as she cuddled on the couch beside me.

"So I was thinking of taking you out somewhere fancy tonight,"I said as I stroked my hands through her hair.

"Oh really?" she said sitting up and looking at me.

"Yes really," I replied.

"How fancy," she said as she sat on my lap. God she's gorgeous.

"Very," I said before leaning in, but a hand stopped me.

"Ah ah ah," Grace said smirking at me. "Not until tonight, lover boy."

"Fine," I said as I sighed.

"Want some waffles?" she asked as she got up.

"With bacon?" I asked hopefulness obvious in my voice.

"Yes with bacon," she giggled as she walked away.

--------------------------------

"Baby this is so good," I said as I grabbed Grace's hand giving it a squeeze.

"I'm glad you like it. But I have a question,"she said looking me in the eye.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Do you really think we're going to get married?" she asked.

She listened to what I said last night.

"Yes princess, I honestly do with all my heart," I replied.

"I'd like that," she said as she looked down because she was blushing. God she was adorable when she was embarrassed.

"I know you would baby," I said as I laid a kiss on her forehead before putting my plate in the sink.

"So whatcha wanna watch?" Grace asked as she was already snuggled in a blanket on the couch with a remote already in her hands.

"How about Friends," I said.

"I'm so gonna marry you, Montgomery," she said as she turned on Friends.

--------------------------------------

"See I can already tell that Chandler and Monica have a thing for each other," I said as I pointed at the screen.

"Oh shut up.  I love Monica with Richard," she said playfully slapping my chest.

"I don't. He's an old hag," I said with a laugh.

"Be quiet," Grace said as she focused on the screen.

------------------------------------

Grace decided to go the grocery store so Sadie and Caleb would have something to eat tonight. So it was the perfect time to plan our date with Sadie's help of course. And it was fine since it was only noon.

"So what's Grace' s favorite fancy place?" I asked as I paced the living room floor.

"She loves that place on 31st street. I think it's called Bonefish?" Sadie said.

"A seafood place? Jesus I just keep falling harder for this woman," I said while shaking my head.

"Make a reservation for five so you have time to do something else fun," she advised me.

"Like mini golf?" I asked.

"Yes exactly," she sighed.

It was then that I got a text from Grace.

The Love of my Life💍🔐:
Hey baby can you come help me with the groceries? I think I bought to many groceries.

Me:
Of course, baby. I'm on my way down right now.

"Okay Grace needs me to help get groceris. Can you book the reservation?" I asked walking towards the door.

"Yeah I got it," I heard Sadie say before the door closed behind me.

------------------------------

"Jesus baby, you did get a lot of groceries," I said putting half the groceries on the counter letting only Grace carry two bags.

"I could've carried more bags y'know," Grace said crossing her arms and giving me a fake pout.

"Awe baby I know you could have," I said giving her a hug.

"You're such a show off," she scoffed.

"Trust me you're the only thing that I'll be showing of for the rest of my life," I said looking into her eyes.

"You know your words," she said.

"No I just know you're the best thing in my life," I said kissing her lips. Guess I didn't have to wait until tonight.

---------------------------

"Princess we have to leave in five minutes," I yelled from the doorway.

"Coming," she said as she walked out of her room. I felt my jaw literally drop.

Grace was wearing a black flowy dress with a cut just up to her mid thigh and a v line cut at the top. She looked like a fucking goddess.

"Like whatcha see?" Grace asked breaking me from my gaze.

"Very," I said grabbing her hand as she turned towards the kids.

"Okay you two we'll be back by ten both of you have our numbers. Don't do anything stupid," Grace said as we walked out of the door.

"So where are you taking me?" Grace asked as we got in the car.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I said as she turned on the radio and started swinging her hips like she always did.

"You know your very distracting when you dance like that," trying to keep my gaze on the road. Then leaned over to whisper something in my ear.

"That's the whole point," she whispered in my ear.

--------------------------

"That was the best dinner I've ever had," Grace said as we walked in the apartment.

"Hey they're both asleep," I whispering in her ear.

"And?" she said teasing me on purpose.

"Well we both need a shower, and I know you're as hungry for me as I am you," I growled lowly before she darted for the bathroom making me chase her.
But as I got to the bathroom she was already undressed had music playing, and had the water running.

"Well come on lover boy," she said as she got in the shower. And I have never gotten undressed to fast.

I was so hungry for that I immediately started kissing her then went down to her neck and collarbone.

"Dacre," Grace breathed.

"Yeah?" I asked still kissing her neck.

"I'm ready," she said.

"Do I need to get a condom?" I asked even though I didn't want to get one.

"No," she breathed.

Grace's moans and gasps were like music to my ears.

-------------------

"Do you think you could get pregnant?" I asked as I got in bed beside Grace.

"I don't know but I don't mind if I do get pregnant," She said smiling at me.

"Goodnight princess," I said kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight baby," she sighed into my chest.

Then we just fell asleep.

So like I said before I don't usually write smut scenes.