Chapter 20

So hey peeps ummmmm we hit 2k reads and I can't even thank you guys enough! also i am wanting give you guys a 'nickmame' if that's cool I mean I like peeps but it's up to you guys so if you just wanna message me or tell me in the comments below what you guys would like to be called that cool anyways enjoy this chapter.

I really wish you guys would let me carry at least one thing," I said as I watched Dacre and our friends struggle to carry the last of the boxes to the moving truck.

"Oh no babe. You're carrying enough," Natalia said as she lightly tapped my baby bump.

"Yeah your carrying my niece and nephew in there," Sadie agreed as she carried the bathroom cleaning supplies.

"Oh and don't forget our children," Dacre said as he carried three boxes as his body glistened with sweat and his muscles flexed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said waving them off as I grabbed the keys to Dacre and I's new Range Rover. "I'm going to go to the house and make sure everything is ready for you guys to unload stuff," I said waiting for Dacre at the door.

"Okay princess be careful and don't hesitate if you wanna get something to eat," Dacre said before giving me a kiss and I nodded before leaving.

It was crazy how I went from single to in a relationship to preparing to be a mother to moving in a new house. The half hour drive to Dacre and I's new apartment gave me time to think about my future with Dacre to getting Jack's.

___________________

When I got to the house I was still amazed at how beautiful it was. It was pure white with blue shudders and a porch all around with a beautiful backyard. Dacre and I agreed we wanted a simple but somewhat big house. I was busy clearing paths when I heard a familiar car honk.

"Well it took you guys long enough," I said walking up to Dacre. "I missed you," I said hugging him as he played with my hair.

"I missed you princess," Dacre chuckled into my hair.

"It's the mood swings," Natalia whisper shouted as she went into the house causing us both to chuckle.

"Oh but I love your mood swings so much," Dacre reassured me before kissing me a quick kiss and he started unloading our stuff.

_______________

It was six before the guys were finished unloading everything. Now we were all seated on one of the couches in the living room.

"This place is just beautiful Grace," Natalia breathed as she sipped her lemonade.

"Thanks but it was a joint decision only the best for our Xavier and Raelynn," I said as I looked down at rubbing my bump and talking to it.

"Oh you already have names?" Joe asked.

"Well the day we told Sadie I was pregnant we were eating dinner and discussed what names we wanted not knowing we were having twins. And we just agreed on Raelynn and Xavier Kayd Montgomery," I explained.

"Wow I love how their names some how involve your middle names," Charlie noted.

"Thank you Charlie. So Natalia Dacre is busy with interviews tomorrow and Sadie will be too. So I was wondering if you wanted to help me paint and decorate the nurseries tomorrow," I said.

"I would love to," she said as her Charlie and Joe started heading out.

"Okay say noon?" I asked walking them to the door.

"Yeah see you then," she said kissing my cheekand walking out.

"I thought we were going to decorate the kids' nurseries together," Dacre stood looking at me with his eyes furrowed.

"Dacre you're busy enough," I sighed.

"Yeah but these are my kids too Grace," he scolded.

"Dacre fine I won't decorate the fucking nurseries," I snapped. "I just wanted one itsy bitsy moment with out you following my every damn move!" I yelled.

"Is that really what you want?" he asked stepping close to me as his hot breath fanned my face.

"Yeah that's what I want," I said my voice cracking and hot tears streaming down my face.

"Then let me help you out some," Dacre said as he grabbed his keys and slammed the door causing me to flinch.

"Is everything okay?" Millie and Sadie asked as they came down the stairs.

"Yes? No? I don't know. We just had a fight is all. I'm gonna head to bed," I said walking up the stairs past them.

I managed to cry myself to sleep in one of Dacre's shirts feeling like I messed everything up.

_________________

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt someone shaking me awake.

"Hey Grace princess wake up," I heard Dacre say.

"D-Dacre?" I questioned as I squinted my eyes because the bedside lamp was on.

"Yeah I just wanted to say I'm sorry. You're right I do need to give you a breather. And you can decorate the nursuries with Natalia. It's not like we're not going to have more kids," Dacre smiled.

"No I made you feel like shit I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay. Agree to forgive each other?" he asked as he caresses my cheek.

"Mhm," I hummed enjoying his touch.

"I love you so much Grace," Dacre said as he laid down beside me caressing my baby bump.

"I love you Dacre," I said smiling at his adorable expression.

"I'm so ready for them to get here," he growled causing me to giggle.

"I am too. I hope they have your eyes," I said.

"And I hope they have yours. Your green eyes are just so hypnotic," he said causing me to blush.

"Oh shut up," I said playfully slapping his chest.

"Well I have to go to sleep tomorrow," Dacre said as he dressed down to his boxers.

"Ha mine aren't until the day after,"I sighed as he got in bed beside me.

I was the last to fall asleep Dacre only fell asleep so fast because I played wit his hair. He was lazily laid on my chest with one of his legs draped over mine. He really was a sleeping angel.

I was thinking about ideas for the nursery as I heard a light knock on my door. It was Millie.

"Come in," I called out.

"Oh sorry is this a bad time?" Millie asked hesitantly as she closed the door behind her.

"No hun. What's up?" I asked as she sat on the bed beside me.

"I want to go out with Finn but I don't know how to tell him," she said.

"Oh honey just tell him it might seem scary but he likes you too he told me at the gender reveal," I confessed to her.

"Really?" she asked heading towards the door and I nodded as she left smiling ear to ear.

"That was great advice baby," Dacre mumbled into my chest.

"Just shut up and go to bed Montgomery," I sighed before closing my eyes.

a/n 2.0: now before anyone starts questioning yes I did describe Ally's dream house from 'The Notebook' which is one of my favorite movies. just a disclaimer!😂