Chapter 26

"Grace please listen to me!" Dacre said walking in the front door behind me as I turned around to face him.

"No you listen to me. You ended things because my mind was on our kids and not your satisfaction. You stuck your dick in another girl. You touched her the way you did me. So I'm sorry  for being pissed off," I said as tears ran down my face. I didn't have time to react. He kissed me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME DACRE," I said as I pushed him away.

"Grace.." He said pushing me up against the wall while our waists touched.

"No you don't get to play with me like that. I'm not a game," I sobbed as I punched his chest repeatedly.

"YOU FUCKED HER. YOU BROKE ME DACRE. YOU BROKE US," I sobbed as I crumpled in his arms as I fell to the ground.

"I know baby. I know," he sobbed.

"Why? Why didn't you talk to me? I wanted you too," I breathed.

"You were so in love with taking care of the kids. I didn't want to ruin that," he said as he combed his hands through my hair.

"Was she really better than me?" I asked as I laid my head on his chest.

"No you're the best at everything you do. I was just talking shit," he said.

"Well I can't forgive you altogether just yet, but I can start," I said.

"Good because I'm starving," he said as he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

"I've been wanting to take this dress off of you ever since you walked out of that club," he said as he kissed me hungrily. I moaned into the kiss.

"You're so beautiful," he said as he caressed my skin as he unzipped my dress.

"Mhhm" I hummed in pleasure.

He trailed kisses down my stomach until he got to my panties.

"I haven't eaten at all today and I'm starving," he said before his tongue entered me.

"Dacre," I gasped as I arched my back also pulling at his hair.

"You taste so good baby," he said re-entering causing me to moan loudly. He kept eating me out as two fingers entered me at fast pace causing me to moan loudly.

"You ready?" he asked as he reached for a condom, and I nodded vigorously causing me to chuckle.

"Oh God I've missed you,"  he moaned as he entered me. I just moaned.

"F-Faster," I said and Dacre listened.

I moaned loudly as we both began to reach our high. We reached it at the same time.

"Oh baby," I said as he rubbed me before flipping down beside me.

"I was wrong. That was the best make up sex ever," he said causing me to chuckle.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I  said throwing on his shirt and trying to walk.

"Was it that good baby," Dacre chuckled.

"Sure was princess. Help me out?" I asked as I leaned in the dorwat.

"Yeah," he said as wrapped his hands around my waist helping me walk to the bathroom.

"Thanks. Wait here," I said before closing the bathroom door and laying  my hands on the counter.

What the fuck am I doing? What happened to not letting him win. Fuck. I went to the bathroom then walked to the bedroom to see Dacre asleep on the bed so I went to talk to Sadie.

"Hey you still awake?" I asked walking into her room.

"Yeah what's up?" she asked as she sit up in her bed.

"I think I let him win," I breathed.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well he picked me up from the club tonight. Then he bought me food. He asked me to forgive him no said not yet. Then we got home and I lost it and I think i forgave him considering we just had sex. Did I fuck up?" I asked.

"Not exactly. He's the one that fucked up, and your heart is too big and full of love. You weren't always going to be mad at him," she said as wiped away my tears.

"But he had sex with another girl. He says he loves me, but what he did says the exact opposite. He broke me Sadie, and I don't know if I want to be fixed," I confessed.

"Woah," she breathed.

"Yeah," I said kicking my legs in the air.

"Tell him go tell him now," she said pushing me towards the door.

"But he's asleep," I argued.

"And if he really loves you. He'll listen," she said and I nodded heading towards my bedroom.

"Dacre?" I asked as I shook him awake.

"Hmm?," he hummed can we talk.

"Okay here we go," I breathed.

"I don't know if I want this. With you. I mean you had sex with someone else. You broke me, and I don't know if I want you to fix me," I said as I looked down at my feet.

"Are you serious?" he asked standing up. I nodded.

"I just held you after you hit me
I made love to you and this is what I get?" he exhaled.

"Fuck you, Dacre. You're serious about this is what you get? YOU CHEATED TWICE, PRINCESS!" I yelled. "I'm leaving for the night I'm  taking Sadie  I'll be back  tomorrow," I said as I got dressed got my keys and went and got Sadie.

"Grace wait!" Dacre said stopping me at the front door.

"No. You cheated and I can't be sad about it? I gave you my everything, and you threw it away. So I'm doing the same. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SEX, PRINCESS!" I said as I got in the car and drove the gas station.

"Do you want anything?" I asked Sadie.

"A coke and chips I guess," shrugged.

"Call Mclaughlin he lives by himself anyway and I know you miss him," I said.

"A pack of reds please," I asked the clerk as I put our snacks on the counter and asked for my preferred cigarettes. I only smoked when I was mad.

"10.46," clerk said to me as.i handed him exact change.

"Have a nice night ma'am,"

"Yeah you too, hun," I said as I walked back to car.

"Grace," Sadie groaned.

"Sorry," I said as I lit a cigarette and drove to Calebs house.

a/n: I bet you guys mad when you thought Grace was gonna forgive Dacre😂😂--E