Chapter 24

a/n: hi so I'm beginning to bring my phone to school / on the bus and my bus ride to school is like an hour. anyways the reason I'm telling yoh this is bc i might be able to post earlier than I usually do.. enjoy this plot twist.

Grace
2 months later

"Dacre can you please come here!" I yelled to Dacre who was sitting on his ass as I turned to both of the kids.

"What?" he huffed coming over to me.

"Will you please help me with Raelynn?" I said as I cradled her.

"Yeah fine," he scoffed as I handed him her.

"I'm not doing this shit with you today. I have to go to the store. Think you can handle them," I said as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door not even giving him time to answer.

As I drove down the road I thought about how hostile Dacre and I had been towards each other the last few weeks. I didn't know what the problem was, and to be honest I don't give a fuck anymore. He thinks he just yell at me make me cry then get away with it. No. He's an asshole.

__________________

When I was in the store I got a text from Sadie

Lil Sissy:
Dacre is losing his shit.

Me:
Over what?

Lil Sissy:
I don't know but he's breaking shit.

Me:
Take the twins and get out of the house. I'm heading home right now. I'll text you when the coast is clear.

Lil Sissy:
Okay

____________________

I rushed into the house as Dacre three a vase at the wall. Thankfully Sadie and the twins were gone.

"Dacre what the fuck are doing?" I asked softly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Why does it matter to you Grace?" he spat.

"Um because I care about you and the kids," I replied in complete confusion.

"Oh really because the last time we had sex was over a year ago. Did you know that?" he asked as he stood in front of me.

"That's why you're acting like this? Because you're horny?" I questioned in disgusted disbelief.

"Tell me you're still sexually attracted to me Grace," he said as his voice cracked. I stayed silent. He wasn't winning this one.

"Say it," he snarled as he stood above me. I still stayed silent.

"Fine then I'll go find somebody who wants  to fuck me," he said as he grabbed his car keys.

"Are you serious," I asked more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Yeah I'm done with you," he said as he slammed the front door.

____________________

Done with me. He didn't mean that. Did he? I mean there was obviously tension between us, but was he really that mad at me? I thought sex didn't matter to him, but it obviously does.

"Hey," I heard a small voice say turning to see Sadie as she set down the babies' car seats.

"Hi," I said as I took a swig of the beer I had.

"So what happened?" she asked.

"Well apparently he's being an asshole because he's horny. He went out to fuck someone. Oh and he's tired of me," I said as I took another swig.

"Oh my God Grace," she said pulling me into her arms allowing me to cry on her shoulder.

"I think im gonna go to bed. You got this?" I asked.

"Yeah Millie's on her way over anyway," she nodded.

As I laid in bed I sobbed as I looked through pictures of Dacre and I on my phone over the year we had been together. He hates me. That hurt so bad to think I heard the girls giggling about something Xavier did before I dozed off.

a/n 2.0: I'm so sorry for the short chapter will make it up soon--E