Chapter 17

Right after I told Dacre I was pregnant he rushed over to my place not even asking if he could. I didn't want to see him at all, but he did impregnate me after all.

The whole time I was anticipating his arrival I paced the living room floor. What was I going to tell Sadie? Would she be mad? Would she be happy? Would she even care?

My thoughts were interrupted by repetitive banging on the front door as I walked fast to it, afraid Dacre would knock it off of its hinges.

"Jesus fucking Christ Dacre," I breathed. But when I looked at him he looked worse than I did. He had huge bags under his eyes and his facial hair obviously hasn't been kept up and he looked like he hasn't showered in days.

"Can I come in?" he asked his voice gruff obvious that he had been crying.

"Yeah," I said opening the door open enough to where he walked in and say on the couch as I stood in front of him.

"How mant tests did you take?" he asked avoiding my gaze.

"I took three, all at the same time," I responded.

"Can I see them?" he asked finally meeting my gaze. I nodded as I went to the bathroom and retrieved the pregnancy tests.

"Here,"I said handing then them to him.

"And you're sure you're pregant?" he asked.

"Yes I'm sure, I threw up after eating eggs. I love eggs!" I exclaimed throwing my arms in the air.

"Are you sure it's mine?" he asked glaring at me. I couldn't fucking believe him. After he  cheated on me he's questioning if it's his?!

"Oh my fucking God. Yes Dacre it's yours because unlike you, you're the only person I've had sex with," I spat back.

"I didn't fuck her, Grace," he said.

"Then how do I 'not compare to her'," I snapped.

"You want to know the truth?" Dacre asked as he got up to stand right in front of me.

"Yeah,"I said. I'm standing my ground this time.

"I cheated because I felt lonely. I would go out get drunk make out with this girl in the back of the car come home and feel fucking terrible about it," he admitted.

"Lonely Dacre? We were filming! I was doing my job! I'm sorry I didn't fuck you!" I exclaimed tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I know! That's why I feel terrible! Grace I'm in love with  you! I want to have this baby with you and many more! I fucked up I'm sorry! Just please forgive me!" he said the last part he said his voice breaking.

"Y-you're in love with me?" I stuttered my voice breaking.

"Yes Grace Rae Sink, I'm in love with you," he whispered grabbing my hands.

"I-I'm in love with you too Dacre Kayd Montgomery," I said.

"I'm glad," he said.

"Who was she?" I asked.

"Just some random from a club," he said looking at me quizzical.

"Is she still in your phone?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm gonna need to make a phone call from your phone," I said  holding my hand out for him to put his phone in.

"By all means. She's in under 'Alexis'," he said handing me the phone. I nodded and it rang three times before some prissy bitch answered.

"Hey baby when you gonna kiss me again?"

"Hi this Dacre's baby momma, girlfriend, future wife, and love of his goddamn life."

"And what the fuck do you want?"

"Listen sweetheart, he's the father of my child and I love him and he loves me. So you and your whore self can leave him alone."

"Make me."

By this point Dacre was boiling so he snatched the phone from me.

"HI Alexis this is Dacre."

"Oh hey babe."

"Don't fucking call me that. The only person that gets to call me that is the mother of my child. So fuck off." He said before hanging up the phone and slinging it onto the couch.

"Well that was something," I breathed.

"Yes it was," Dacre said as he chuckled. And I nodded.

"So you forgive me?" he asked.

"Almost. I need your help telling Sadie," I said.

"Yeah I can do that,"he agreed pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

------------------------------

I was sitting on the kitchen counter with Dacre standing betwwen my legs as Sadie waited for us in the living room.

"God baby, I'm so nervous," I said as I wiped swear off my palms onto Dacre's hoodie he gave me.

"Hey hey hey calm down. Stress isn't good for our little bean," Dacre said kissing my knuckles and giving me a warm smile.

"Okay I'm ready," I said as I hopped of the counter in the living room as I sat on the coffee table across from Sadie.

"Okay Sadie I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it. I'm pregnant and it's Dacre's baby," I said handing her the pregnancy tests just so show her this wasn't a cruel joke.

"I thought you weren't pregnant," she breathed.

"I thought so to until I got sick after eating eggs," I said.

"Woah," she said and I nodded my head as if saying 'I know right'.

So I'm going to be an auntie?" she questioned tears brimming her eyes. Dacre and I nodded.

"Oh my god,"she said engulfing us in a hug.

"So you aren't mad?" I asked.

"Of course not,"she beamed at me.

After telling Sadie I was pregnant we ate dinner discussing baby names.  Then they asked me what names I wanted to use.

"If it's a boy Xavier Kayd Montgomery. And if its a girl Raelynn Kayd Montgomery," I said.

They both told me they were beautiful names as I put my plate up and went to take a shower.

-------------------------------

When I got in the bedroom Dacre was already in his pajamas and had the covers peeled back with 'Friends'ready to play on the T.V.

"Awe babe," I yawned as I crawled into bed.

"Goodnight princess," Dacre said kissing the back of shoulder and cuddling next to me.

"Goodnight, future hubby,".i yawned before I passed out.

a/n: hey I know two chapters in one day but I didn't wanna leave ya'll hanging until tomorrow. sorry if you wanted Grace to be mad at Dacre longer.  it I'm he is the baby daddy soooo sorry--E