Chapter 14

a/n: okay so this is just some information just to give you guys a heads up. I'm sorry for the late update! I start school in less than 24 hours so I'll post as much as I can which should still be everyday or close to everyday so dont sorry! also there's gonna be time jumps in chapters including this one but there not going to be big ones as of right now. anyways sorry for wasting your time enjoy this chapter.

1 week later:

Today was the day of my audition for the role of Alexis Helms. Dacre's characters' love interest. I had been practicing my lines all week with Dacre, Sadie, MIllie, and Caleb's character. Honestly I'm so fucking nervous.

"Baby wake up," I said trying to shake Dacre awake.

"Princess I love you, but go away," he said as he pushed his face in the pillow he was using.

"But baby today's the big day," I said now jumping on the bed.

"Okay fine,"he said as he sat up and pulled me down to sit on his lap facing him.

"I'm so excited," I said I smiled a huge grin.

"I'm excited for you baby. You're going to crush it," he said as he pecked my lips.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I said getting up off if him.

"Wait," he said pulling me back and kissing me once more.

"Okay you can go now," he said helping me up.

"You're something else, Montgomery," I said walking out of the room.

"Only for you, Sink," I heard him say before I closed the door.

I took my time in the shower washing the sleep out my eyes and letting the hot water coarse over my body. I got out and washed wash my face and brushed my teeth.

As I left the bathroom I smelled good cooking in the kitchen.

"What's all of this?"I asked when I saw Sadie and Dacre cooking in the kitchen.

"We are cooking you blueberry waffles, bacon, and eggs. With orange juice," Sadie said as she beamed at me.

"We figured that you should have a hearty breakfast before your audition this afternoon," Dacre said as he flipped some bacon.

"You guys shouldn't have done this. I would've been fine with some toast," I said as I felt tears blurring my vision.

"Awe baby don't cry," Dacre said as he came over and engulfed me in a hug while rubbing circles on my back.

"Yeah we just felt like you deserved this since you've worked so hard," Sadie said while joining in on the hug.

"You guys are too sweet," I said as I pulled away wiping my eyes.

"Well let's eat. I'm starving," Dacre said as he went towards the table.

----------------------------

"Which one should I wear? The red or black top?" I asked Sadie.

"Definitely the red," she said.

"Okay that's what I was thinking," I agreed.

"Well Im going to leave you to get dressed and Dacre and I will meet you in the car," Sadie said.I just nodded.

I wasn't really nervous anymore. Honestly, I was really excited. I was going to walk in there and rock it.

------------------------------

"Grace, you just auditioned five minutes ago," Dacre said as he noticed me staring dead at my phone.

"You never know," I said offering  him a nervous smile.

"You're going to get the part. I promise," he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked because I was starving.

"Anything you want," he replied.

"I want Burger King. And I want-" I began before i was cut off.

"A regular chicken sandwich and a spicy one which you'll eat later tonight when you have the munchies, and a large fry with a medium cherry coke," Dacre completed for me.

"Oh shut up," I said while laughing.

-----------------------------------

We were in the middle of eating when my phone rang but I froze up.

"Answer it!" Sadie whisper yelled.

"Hello?"

"Is this Grace Sink?"

"Yes this is she," I replied.

"Well I have good news. You got the role as Alexis Helms for Stranger Things."

"Oh my God thank you so much," I beamed.

"No problem have a good day honey."

"You too," I saud before hanging up the phone. I looked at Dacre and Sadie with the biggest from on my face.

"I GOT THE PART," I said while jumping up and down. And Dacre ran over to me and lifted me in the air.

"I told you, princess," Dacre said as he kissed me, but it didn't last long because Sadie began to fake gag.

"Oh shut up, Squirt," I said.

"Sorry," she laughed back.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower while you two pick a movie," I said while walking towards the bathroom and they both nodded.

-------------------------------

"So what'd you guys pick?" I asked.

"The Lion King," they responded.

"Okay," I said as I laid down beside Dacre.

----------------------

"No no no I can't watch this part," I said as I shoved my face in Dacre's chest shielding my eyes from the part where Mufasa died.

"It's okay baby," Dacre said as he hugged me tightly.

"Is it over?" I asked peeking at the screen.

"You're so cute when you're scared," Dacre said while he chuckled.

--------------------------

"You should just carry her to bed," Sadie said.

"Jesus, I'm gonna have horrible back problems by the time we're married," Dacre said as he picked me up and carried me to bed.

"Goodnight baby," he said as we laid down and I felt myself nuzzle into his chest.