Chapter 29

Dacre

I woke up this morning with Grace closely snuggled into my body, then I remembered that she had asked me to stay with her last night. Today was our first day of counselling, and I was mad at myself. If I had told Grace how I felt, and not went and had sex with Isabella we wouldn't even be going to counselling, and Grace wouldn't be broken.

"Morning," Grace sighed as she stirred awake.

"Morning," I said as I was still caught up in my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" she as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Nothing," I replied as I caressed her arm, but she tensed at my  touch so I dropped my hand.

"Sorry," I huffed.

"Oh no it's fine... Just y'know," she shrugged.

"Yeah I know," I said.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's almost noon," I replied.

"And the babies aren't awake?" she asked.

"No I don't th-" I started to say before we heard two angels crying.

"I got Xavier," she said as she got of bed.

"And I have my babygirl," I said as I made my way to Raelynn's room.

"Hi sweet girl," I said as I made my way over to Raelynn's crib.

"What are you crying about?" I cooed as I picked her up.

"Is it because you have a wet diaper?" I asked as I brought her to her changing table.

"Yes it is,"I said as I took off her wet diaper.

"You know you don't have to always cry when you're wet," I said, and she gave me a gummy smile.

"Daddy really messed up with mommy," I said as I put a new diaper on her.

"He wasn't the best boyfriend to mommy. He really hurt mommy, and daddy hates himself for that. But I hope this relationship counselor will help daddy right his wrongs. Because I'll hate myself forever if I don't get to fall asleep with mommy in my arms every night," I breathed as tears gthere's in my eyes.

"We don't need to go to a counselor," I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see tears streaming down Grace's faces as she turned in the doorway.

"That was all the apology that I needed," she said as walked over to me and placed her lips on mine.

"Really?"I asked.

"I just wanted you to know what you did wrong, and you do so I forgive you," she breathed.

"Thank God because of we broke up I would hate myself forever,"I  sighed as she giggled.

"Let me take you out tonight," I said as I brushed back a piece of her hair.

"What about a babysitter?" she asked.

"I'm sure Natalia still has baby fever," I said.

"Yeah I'll go call her. Can you take them and make some breakfast?" she asked as she handed me Xavier.

"Oh yeah no problem," I said.

I went downstairs and put the twins in their bouncers and turned on Nickelodeon as I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I decided to make blueberry waffles, eggs, and bacon.

"Smells good baby," Grace said as she wrapped her small arms around my waist as I was flipping bacon.

"Why thank you. I'm a chef," I joked.

"Yes you are," she said as she kissed my shoulder sending chills down my spine.

"So what'd Natalia say?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"She said she would love to we just needed to know we were dropping the twins off," she breathed as she poured herself some coffee.

"Okay can you take over while I go make reservations?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said as she walked over to the stove and I walked away.

There was a really nice French restaurant about two miles from our house. So I decided I would take Grace there.

"Hello?"

"Yes I would like to make a reservation?" I asked into the phone.

"Yes of course. What time?"

"Seven o'clock. If that's possible," I said.

"That's perfect and what name is the reservation under?"

"Dacre Montgomery," I replied.

"Okay. Your reservation is scheduled."

"Thank you," I said.

"You're  welcome. Have a nice day sir."

"You too," I said before I hung up the phone.

"We have a reservation for "Emilia's" at seven o'clock," I said as I placed my hands on Grace's hips.

"Great I'll tell Natalia after we eat," she said as she relaxed herself into my chest.

"Okay baby," I said as I kissed her neck.

_____________________________

"Okay princess. I'm gonna go get my stuff from Caleb's place," I said as I put on my shoes by the front door.

"Okay baby, " she said from tbe living room as I headed out the door.

As I got in the car I plugged my aux cord into my phone and turned on The Neighbourhood station on Pandora and drove out of the driveway.

She planned ahead for a year, he said let's play it by ear
She didn't want him to run, he didn't want her to fear
Nobody said it'd be easy, they knew it was rough
But, tough luck

I fell in love today, there aren't many words you can say
That could ever get my mind to change
She's enough for me, she's in love with me

You're a doll, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love
You're only flaw, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love

I listened to the lyrics of Flawless as I remisced all the times Grace looked drop dead gorgeous, which was every time I saw her.

______________________________

"Well this fight didn't last as long as I thought it would," Caleb said as we sat on my car.

"What do you mean? Grace would have hated me forever," I said.

"No she wouldn't have. You're in love with each other. She would've came around," Caleb said.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Well see ya," I said as I hopped in car.

"See ya," Caleb said as he went inside.

_______________________

I stopped by Kay Jewelers on the way home. Jesus this was so fucking stupid. What if she didn't even say yes? Shut up Dacre and get the damn ring.

"Hi I need your most expensi've and beautiful enngagement ring," I said to the last at the front counter as she nodded and pulled out a huge diamond ring encrusted with gold and blue dialmonds with a huge oval crystal  clear one in the middle if the ring.

"How much?" I asked.

"Eight thousand," the woman said.

"I'll take it I said as pulled out my wallet.

So Dacre is fixing to pop the questionn. and yes I did name tbe French restaurant theyre going  to after myself😂 and if it isnt obvious I do have a slight obsession with The Neighbourhood😂😂--E