Chapter 11

a/n: now i know what you're thinking. Two chapters in one day but I couldnt keep the drama away for a day and I have an announcement to make. I will be publishing a chapter in Sadie's point of view soon! any ways enjoy the tea ☕

Grace

I woke up with a dry throat guessing it was from all of the crying I did last night. I turned over to see Dacre sleeping, but he didn't look as peaceful as the morning before. He had bags under his eyes and his eyelashes were damp like he has also been crying. No I'm not giving in.

I decided that I wanted to take a shower to help wash the tiredness and hurt out of my eyes, even though I wouldn't be able to wash away the second one.

I stood in the steaming hot shower going over yesterday, but I stopped when it brought tears to my eyes. I hopped out of the shower putting on some sweats and a baggy t-shirt, knowing I wasn't going to go anywhere today. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading into the hotel room seeing that Dacre had woken up.

"Hi," I croaked while I looked at the ground.

"Hey uh, can we talk?" he questioned with obvious nervousness in his voice.

"Sure," I said sitting in the chair opposite of the room to him to show him I didn't want to be near him at the moment.

"I deserve that," he said " Look Grace I'm sorry. I know I'll never be able to say that enough. Ever. I should've let you explain before I jumped to conclusions. And I promise I will never do it again. Please I'll do anything," he pleaded.

He is going to regret that.

"Okay I want you to strip naked and run around the lobby singing, "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston while I record it," I said with a wicked smile on my face.

He face had pure shock on it before he smiled right back.

"Okay deal," he agreed.

----------------------------------

"That was fucking priceless,"I laughed as I could barely breathe.

"Yeah it was actually awesome," Dacre agreed while pushing me up against the wall.

"Am I forgiven, babygirl?" he asked before kissing me all over.

"Dacre," I moaned.

"Yeah?" he asked putting his gaze on me.

"I'm ready," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Most fucking definitely," I breathed.

Dacre then carried me to the bed before kissing me all over and slowly undressed me. The way he carresed me was just amazing.

"God you're so fucking beautiful," he said when he had me fully undressed.

He then slipped to fingers in me causing me to moan loudly.

"It's okay babygirl this is only to get you ready for me," he assured me which I nodded to.

He then started getting faster causing me to moan more. Which was a sign for him to grab a condom. He slipped it on before entering me. I moaned with a little pain, but it was mostly pleasure.

He started pumping slow so we could get used to each other, until I begged foe him to go harder. He came before I did, but he went until I came and rode my high too before he flopped beside me nuzzling me into his side before covering us up together.

"If that wasn't make-up sex, then I don't know what is," Dacre breathed.

"Dacre?" I asked as I could feel my eyelids getting heavy.

"Mhmm?" he hummed back.

"I'm glad you were my first," I said.

"And I'm glad you were mine," he breathed before I fell asleep.

a/n 2.0: sorry for the short chapter it was mainly so Dacre and Grace could be in each other's good Graced again, but you're going to love tomorrow! also don't judge the smut scene it's the first ive ever written😂