Chapter 22

5 months later:

Grace

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt a wet puddle around my lower half. I shook Dacre awake feeling like I knew what it was.

"Dacre! Wake up!" I said shaking him awake.

"Go back to sleep," he groaned.

"I think my water just broke!" I said causing him to roll of the bed.

"You think what?!" he asked going towards the dresser getting  our clothes.

"I said-" I stopped mid sentence as I felt contractions.

"SADIE WAKE THE FUCK UP! GRACE'S WATER JUST BROKE! GET THE BAG BY THE FRONT DOOR GET IN THE CAR AND CALL EVERYONE," Dacre yelled as he dressed himself then dressing me.

"ON IT!" Sadie yelled back as she ran down the stairs and to the car.

"I can't believe it...I'm going to miss being pregnant," I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I know princess, but having them in our arms will be even better than in your womb," he said as he helped me up.

"Yeah you're right. God what did I do to deserve you?" I questioned looking into his electric blue eyes.

"That question is the other way around princess. Now come on let's go pop out our angels," he said causing me to laugh as he helped me down the stairs.

"You are something else, Montgomery," I said shaking my head lighfly.

"Got that right, Sink," he said as we headed out the door and into the car which Sadie already had the heat blasting in.

"Woah Sadie, I know it's Februrary but I don't want to cook," I joked as I got in the passenger seat.

"Hey I just want to keep my niece and nephew warm," she joked back.

"Holy shot I just realized something. It's Valentine's day. So if the twins are born today they really will be love babies," I said as Dacre hopped in the driver's seat.

"Told you that you had baby brain," he said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He could tell I was nervous.

___________________________

"Hi I'm Grace Sink. I'm in labor," I said to the woman at the front desk of the hospital.

"Okay.  And who is your doctor?" the lady asked.

"Doctor Michael Smith," I said as she nodded.

"And is this the father?" she questioned looking at Dacre.

"Yes I am," he said impatience evident in his voice as I gave him a slap on the arm.

"Okay you'll just need to fill out these forms as I contact Dr.Smith and give you a room," she said hading me the forms as Dacre quickly snatched them out of my hand as I gave him a quizzical look.

"You're popping them out. I'm popping words onto a sheet," he said as him and Sadie helped me sit down.

Dacre was engrossed in filling out the paperwork and I was engrossed on the though of giving birth. Sure I had gone to classes and learned all the techniques, but it was much more scary when you were actually in labor. I was scared shitless.

"Hey sis it's going to be okay," I heard Sadie said as she grabbed my hand and I just nodded.

"I'm ser-" she started to say before she was interrupted.

"GRACE!  GRACE!" I heard multiple people say as I looked back to see Natalia, Charlie, Joe, Caleb, and Millie.

"Hi guys," I said tiredly as Natalia and Millie crouched down in front of me.