Chapter 9

Dacre

On the way to the beach we all realized that I never did make breakfast. So Grace suggested that we should stop at this fast food restaurant called 'Jacks' to get chicken biscuits, hash browns, and iced coffee. But when we got their Sadie held me behind letting Grace and Millie go order.

"Look Dacre I know you love Grace more than anything, but just so I can have some peace of mind please just take these," she said handing me a box of condoms. Condoms? I mean I get her concern, but I would never do anything with Grace unless she wanted to. Because well she would be my first and I'm pretty sure I'd be here. I hope.

"If we do anything? Would I be her first?" I asked instantly regretting it.

"Yes, Dacre. You would be. So when and if you do anything make it special. For the both of you," she suggested which I nodded to.

"Now come on before they start thinking we're up to no good," she said grabbing my arm pulling me towards the restaurant.

----------------------------

The car ride to the beach was silent. Well besides when Grace or one of the girls heard a song on the radio that they liked. Then, they would turn up the radio, and dance to it. The way Grace swung her hips had me hypnotized.

"You're staring again," Grace pointed out as she was dancing.

"S-sorry," I stuttered blushing. God what kind of control did this girl have on me? And why?

"It's okay, babe," Grace said touching her hand to my cheek. "Who knows? I might not be able to keep my eyes off of you in some swimming trunks," she winked causing me to boom with laughter and the girls to pretend gag.

The rest of the road trip I had my hand on Grace's thigh just having many conversations while the girls lay in the back, sleeping.

------------------------------

It wasn't long before we showed up at the hotel.

"Wow it's so beautiful," Grace breathed

"Only the best for my girl," I said bringing her hand to my lips. Making her blush this time.

It took at least fifteen minutes to wake up the girls. When we finally did we head to the front desk to get out rooms.

"Hi Dacre Montgomery. Two three day suites one single one double," I said to the front desk clerk.

"Ah yes Mr.Montgomery. Here you go sir," she said handing me the keys.

"Thank you so much," I thanked before walking away.

When we got to the rooms I handed the girls their key, and held mine and Grace's while looking at my watch.

"Okay so its twelve o'clock now. I say we relax for a few hours, and meet in the lobby at three thirty, then drive to the beach. Agreed?" I asked.

"Agreed. But I don't think there's gonna be peace and quiet with you and Grace in the next room," Sadie said while heading into her and Millie's room. As Grace and I did also.

When Grace got into the room she sat on the bed patting beside her meaning she wanted me to sit beside, so I dropped our luggage and say beside her as she wanted me to.

"What did she mean by that?" Grace asked it barely coming out as a whisper.

"When we were at Jacks Sadie handed me a box of condoms just so she could have some peace of mind," I explained.
Causing her to tense up which caused me to immediately crouch down in front of her.

"But I promised myself that I wouldn't do anything unless you wanted to," Which caused her to slowly nod her head.

"Can we just lay down?" she asked grabbing my hand.

" Of course we can just let me go change," giving her a nervous smile. Which she nodded to as she got under the covers.

When I came out she was half asleep. God she looked so peaceful. As I got in the bed she immediately nuzzled into my side. Jesus, my girl was tired.

-------------------------

When I woke up it was exactly three o'clock.

"Grace baby, wake up, I said softly shaking her hip.

"Go away," she groaned. And I knew there was only one thing left to do. I had to tickle her awake. And I did. It took her awhile to realize what I was doing before she giggled non-stop.

"Okay okay I'm awake!" she yelled as she giggled. God I could listen to her laugh all day.

"Promise?" I yelled as I stopped tickling.

"Promise," she said as she smiled at me.

"Okay well I'm gonna go get dressed and you should do the same," I suggested.

"Okay," she said as got up and I headed towards the bathroom.

I had put on just some regular black trunks with a white shirt and my flops as I headed out and when I did my jaw dropped when I saw Grace.

She was wearing a black bikini with sunflowers all over it, and a yellow cover up with some flops.

"May I help you, lover boy?" she asked as she noticed as I was staring at her.

"Nope. Not at all. Ready to go meet the girls? It's give till," I asked as I held out my hand for her to grab.

"Yeah, lover boy let me go make you drool some more," she said as she grabbed my hand and led us out the door. I could get used to that nickname.