Chapter 32

"Hi husband!" I yelled as I jumped on Dacre who was laying in bed.

"Hi wife," he sighed.

"I still can't believe you brought me to Paris," I said as I looked at our view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Only the best for my love," Dacre said as he leaned on his elbows and placed me on his lap my thighs on either side of him.

"I never thought I would have anything like this," I sighed as I looked down and tears gathered in my eyes.

"How come, love?" Dacre asked as he caressed my arms with his fingers.

"My parents always hated each other when we were growing up so I thought that's what I would have so I never wanted to find love," I sighed as I wiped away the single tear that left my eye.

"Are you glad that you found it with me?" Dacre asked.

"Of course I am. I'm beyond glad I found you," I said as I laid into his chest and cried lightly.

"Oh love. Don't cry it's okay. I'm not leaving you. Not this time," he said as he rubbed my back.

"Promise?" I asked asked.

"With all my heart," he said as he crossed his heart then held out his pinky finger for me to pinky promise with him.

"I'm sorry for crying," I said as I lightly chuckled.

"Hey you've held in your tears for awhile. It's okay," he smiled reassuringly.

"I can't believe I have you," I said as I played with his curls.

"And I can't believe I have you," he said as he flipped us around to where I was below him and he was above me.

"You're just so strong," I giggled.

"I could listen to laugh all day every day," he said.

"I bet you could lover boy," I said as I pulled his lips to mine. We missed for what seemed like forever before he pulled away.

"Wow," I breathed.

"What?" he asked.

"You're sweating," I joked as I wiped his forehead.

"Haha very funny," he said as he sat down beside me.

"I wanna get a tattoo," I said as I smirked smirked at him.

"Oh yeah? What kind of tattoo?" he asked curiously.

"Three hearts. One with your full name and birthday, and two other hearts with the twins full names and birthday," I said.

"Wow very thoughtful. Wanna get one?" he chuckled.

"What like now? What are you going to get?" I asked.

"Everything that has to do with you," he said as he found out shoes.

___________________________

"Oh my God it tickles," I chuckled as I held onto Dacre's hand trying not to squirm.

"I know princess that's like the millionth time you've said it," Dacre chuckled as he was careful not to rup the big gauze from his ribs.

"All done," the tattoo artist said as he put a gauze over my tattoo.

"Thank you so much," I said as I got up and Dacre went and paid.

___________________

"I'm so exhausted," I said as I climbed in bed beside Dacre.

"Me too," he breathed as he wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me close to him.

"Goodnight husband," I breathed.

"Goodnight wife," he said as he kissed my shoulder and hummed me to sleep.

a/n: okay I'm so sorry for the short chapter I'm just a lil sad RN. boyfriend problems... anyways I promise ill try to make it up tomorrow!!--E